Fear and What You Hide
I'm afraid of Naked Mole Rats. One time I was at a zoo and I saw one and I ran outside and threw up. Its actually a documented phobia called Zemmiphobia. Its really strange because Im not really afraid of anything else and I like scary movies but I can't get over it.
Even Buddha can only be tried so far! - Yakuza saying
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I'm afraid of wasps too!! I've been stung soooo many times. They are evil...EVIL!!!

I've been accused of wearing my emotions of my sleeve...however, that's becuase I want to. They see what I want them to see. Fear is something I don't hide well though.

You're lucky! I can never hide anything. Like when I get a present that I don't like, the person knows it right off and no amount of "no, really, I like it" can save my butt. No mater how I feel, my feelings are apparent. When I?m displeased you can look at my face and tell, when I feel like crying, I can't stop from it, and when I get angry everyone, including strangers, know. I guess it is just in my nature because the only thing I can do to fight it is to be withdrawn and brooding, but then people either find me creepy or to be an ass.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:You're lucky! I can never hide anything. Like when I get a present that I don't like, the person knows it right off and no amount of "no, really, I like it" can save my butt. No mater how I feel, my feelings are apparent. When I?m displeased you can look at my face and tell, when I feel like crying, I can't stop from it, and when I get angry everyone, including strangers, know. I guess it is just in my nature because the only thing I can do to fight it is to be withdrawn and brooding, but then people either find me creepy or to be an ass.

Don't feel bad people think I am out of my mind and creepy. But hell ill take fear over DISRESPECT anyday. I know what its like having your your anger be clear to the world happens with me all the time because I am pretty much silent as the grave till someone pushes me over the edge. That does suck that your emotions are so clear though mine were bad like that to a point a long time ago still the same to a point though. So yeah I can relate to that and as far as being withdrawn. The only difference is people just say I am next to impossible to understand but hell that's what some people want in life...I know I want it to stay that way...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection