Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Fear and What You Hide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What do you truly fear in life?

Do you hide who you are from others? I looked down three pages to see if there a topic like this and I found none so here goes. I just hope this topics as sucessful are my last two....

For me there is only one thing I fear and that truly is being weak.

What I hide from everyone is everything about who I truly am and what I am really like. I heard a good quote from Yu Yu Hakusho that basically sums it all up recently. 'If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.' It was something like that. The deepest and darkest souls that are filled with hatred usually remain hidden and are feared in this world. Every mortal has darkness for all eternity but not all mortals have light. I only added that because it better explains it. That is also the reason for the nickname 'The Dark Enigma' or Dark Puzzle for those unsure. I will have more to say later and more questions as they come to mind....

I look forward to your SERIOUS responses. This is another question to learn more about others
This might sound stupid, but I am afraid of spiders and...marionettes. Yes marionettes. I've been scared of them since I was little, and it's not much better now.

As for not materialistic stuff, I wear my emotions on my sleeve, and when in public, face to face with someone, you can read me like a book. So, I can?t really hide who I am.
However, I am sometimes afraid to get close to people. Every best friend I?ve ever had has moved, been put in jail for really bad stuff, or seriously betrayed me. I?ve been cheated on a few times; two of them nearly destroyed me. For a while, I just quite trusting people and could never forgive anyone, but I just couldn?t live all alone and released my hatred. But it still takes a lot to get close to me.

Woot: 300th post

Edit: Emphasis on best friends, not good friends. I have some normal ones that are still around.
im scared of threads like this forcing me to think to much lol

nah in al seriousness death , well dying at a young age before ive completed wat i want in life but i think thats wat we all are truely scared of

i fear wasps also seriously if i see a wasp ill start running round in circle like a crazy old women get em away get em away

nice thread puppet intresting to see the responces from u all
fear...................
well, i can say that around spiders i'm a real pansy.
physically, i don't get frighten as much.
but, mentally, i can be frighten easily.

ok, i can watch any type of scarey movie, and i mean any type, and not be afraid.
but when the jumpy sceens come out, i jump up off my seat so quickly.
i'm not afraid of the movie, but those sudden scenes can catch me off guard alot.
hahaha...............
lol scientificly that is not fear so dont be alarmed its the sharp sudden noises that make people jump not wat u are seeing on screen example watch a horror movie with no sound u wont jump Smile
I'm really not sure what I'm afraid of. I guess it would be losing everything I hold dear. I mean, I'm not afraid of death, things like spiders don't bother me much (I HATE clowns though, but that's more of a "I want to kill one when I see it" thing), but none of those really scare me. I don't think I could live if I lost Alex. I think I would lose my sanity. So much of my life is wrapped up in him. But yea, I'm afraid of losing the people I love.

I'm not even afraid of losing materialistic things. If my house burnt down, I know I could start over. It would be hard, but I could do it. People are different. They just leave big gaping holes in your life.
ladysilverice Wrote:I'm really not sure what I'm afraid of. I guess it would be losing everything I hold dear. I mean, I'm not afraid of death, things like spiders don't bother me much (I HATE clowns though, but that's more of a "I want to kill one when I see it" thing), but none of those really scare me. I don't think I could live if I lost Alex. I think I would lose my sanity. So much of my life is wrapped up in him. But yea, I'm afraid of losing the people I love.

I'm not even afraid of losing materialistic things. If my house burnt down, I know I could start over. It would be hard, but I could do it. People are different. They just leave big gaping holes in your life.

Yeah I hate clowns their fricken annoying and losing everything they hold dear is something I honestly believe MOST fear. Not sure though...

But Blight I know what you mean by being read like a book I HATE THAT. I used to have that problem all the time and still do sometimes.
yeah think the non love for clowns is pretty wide spread my i dont have a problem with them , sure i dont really like them in fact im agaisnt the circus totally

there is the noise in the back of my head though when i see a clown that goes run up an kick him in the nuts an im nearly 25 an still have that urge lol but i think every1 does
I hate flying.Ill hop on a plane but i sure as hell dont like being there.In fact the best part about skydiving was geting out of the dam plane.Is it weird to hate flying but not fear jumping out? Probably just to many plane crash movies when i was younger.
I kinda hate teletubies more than clowns.They seem pointless to me and rather evil
ya those teletubbies have their own freakish style.

hmm... but i wonder...... you know when somethings gonna or will happen and you have that instict (the flag going up in the back of your head ) that tells you not to go look or even leave that area.

who would actually proceed on, i wonder. hmmmm.........
fear....................

me, i think i'd take a quick peek and the run like crazy.... hahaha
Let's see . . . I don't hide anything. I don't like bugs and creepy crawlies. I might act like a little bitch around them, but I'll still kill them or whatever, so that's not really a fear. I'm not really afraid of anything. If I was, I'd force myself to face that fear. I guess you could say my only fear is having to rely on others. I don't ever want to be dependent on someone else for anything.
I fear losing my hands or eyes. What the fuck is the point of living if I can't see!? Let's see what do I do every day....I get up for school, I come home from school, I play a game, I post on this forum, I watch some anime, I go to sleep. Repeat and that is my life. If I ever lost my eyes I would kill myself. The same goes for my hands or if I was paraylised. To sum up I fear not being able to enjoy my hobbies.

However I am only 16 so my life will probably change big time but until that happins my life is a circle of repeatative tasks that only leads to depression.
Black Howling Wrote:I fear losing my hands or eyes. What the fuck is the point of living if I can't see!? Let's see what do I do every day....I get up for school, I come home from school, I play a game, I post on this forum, I watch some anime, I go to sleep. Repeat and that is my life. If I ever lost my eyes I would kill myself. The same goes for my hands or if I was paraylised. To sum up I fear not being able to enjoy my hobbies.

However I am only 16 so my life will probably change big time but until that happins my life is a circle of repeatative tasks that only leads to depression.

I tell my parents all the time that if I lost my sight I WOULD kill myself...
an how is the counciling coming along puppet :p lol
jugdish Wrote:an how is the counciling coming along puppet :p lol

Tried that before and im still quite insane and mentally screwed up so that's a lost cause Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3