Happy Birthday rav96
Happy B-day bro... hey how are things with you and your girl... did she do anything for your b-day?
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:Happy B-day bro... hey how are things with you and your girl... did she do anything for your b-day?
Now what kind of gf would she be if she didn't? I'm sure the reason he didn't reply sooner was because he was too busy having sex....

Anyway, a bit late, but happy birthday. w00t w00t, gifts!
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
morgorath Wrote:Happy B-day bro... hey how are things with you and your girl... did she do anything for your b-day?

Eh, not a very good subject. I'm not sure if he wants his business on the street, but to put it nicely they're not gonig that great; she's refusing to answer his e-mails appearently...were this not the General Babble I'd explain her character, vividly, but eh, I'm a nice guy.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
lol Batz you interfering swine :p

and yeah morgy he be right...she not contacted me in a while..so either she's ignoring me or not checked her email in an age...

i didnt even tell her my Birthday date...for i know she'd forget it...so why bother Rolleyes
i rember hers though so thats what counts..to me anyway
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
onizuka17711 Wrote:Now what kind of gf would she be if she didn't? I'm sure the reason he didn't reply sooner was because he was too busy having sex....

she be no gf...i dont know where i stand...but not bothered now
and for the record im a virgin

*insert you laugh Here*

dont worry feel free im used to being laughed at Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:she be no gf...i dont know where i stand...but not bothered now
and for the record im a virgin

*insert you laugh Here*

dont worry feel free im used to being laughed at Rolleyes
Don't listen to him, he knows it gets him in good with the ladies :p

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Holy @*#&~!!! I didn't know it was Rav's b-day. *cries* I feel so bad now! Well happy late b-day Rav.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rav!

And let's not forget Batz. GOOO Batz!
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Batik Wrote:Holy @*#&~!!! I didn't know it was Rav's b-day. *cries* I feel so bad now! Well happy late b-day Rav.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rav!

And let's not forget Batz. GOOO Batz!
I would say our trio has been re-united, but Rav is still MIA Sad

Yay! We need to get him on here some how. Go to his house and make him? Tongue.
Hot Damn, that was cool!