Christmas idea's ???
Puppet Master Wrote:LMFAO FOTNS is far from a kids show...

I saw it when I was 5/7 (can't remember which one). I wonder did it do mental damage?
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:I saw it when I was 5/7 (can't remember which one). I wonder did it do mental damage?

Doubt it just wouldnt suggest most things for kids. But personally ive been watching violent anime for years. First anime I ever saw was Akira and soon after that a small bit of Vampire Hunter D.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Doubt it just wouldnt suggest most things for kids. But personally ive been watching violent anime for years. First anime I ever saw was Akira and soon after that a small bit of Vampire Hunter D.

Same for me! :eek:
-Kanon!!
Black Howling Wrote:Same for me! :eek:

Movies like that and shows like DBZ are what made me an anime fan originally than I started seeing more anime on CN like Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop at the time and the process slowly continued with more animes...lol

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
well when u have seen faces of death an traces of death when u were 8\9 damn mates older brother had them so we used to sneak a look at them when none was home , sick shit i tell ya

any kind of death \ cartoon violance doesnt worrie ya but yeah dont get FOTNS

love hina
chobits
oh my goddess
jugdish Wrote:well when u have seen faces of death an traces of death when u were 8\9 damn mates older brother had them so we used to sneak a look at them when none was home , sick shit i tell ya

any kind of death \ cartoon violance doesnt worrie ya but yeah dont get FOTNS

love hina
chobits
oh my goddess

Ive seen a few pieces from that faces of death crap and its fake...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
yeah u are right there faces of death is fake but to an 8\9 yr old it was real lol

traces of death how ever the most socking of them is 100% totally real a possible the sickest shit caught on film its now banned world wide as it contains over 40 deaths on tape , surgury footage autopdy footage an all other manner of twisted shit i cant remember much about it other then itts fucking gross i was 9 though

and now i dont no anyone who would consider watching that or owning that except maybe vicious after all he is one sick twisted lil freak :p
love hina and chobits? whoa that's kinda to much for a 2nd grader don't u guys think? unless u teachin the kid to be a pervert. of course i watched a lot of bad stuff when i was a kid. parents didn't really care, they're asian. lol. i grew up to be a respectable person, i think. oh well i would suggest, cardcaptor sakura, the kid could watch it and u could watch it. or fruits basket. i let my friend borrow it, and his entire family watched it with him, and they cryed their eyes out though. good stuff.
The reason I went with the sailor moon S is because my little sister is still very into barbie and dolls. She doesent show any Tom Boy traits at all so I wanted to go something she might like more. I agree Chobbits is a good series but the main character Hedika is definately a pervert, not a thing for a kindergarden child just yet
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga