Poll: Permna-Ban Voting
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
good idea
42.86%
9 42.86%
it sucks
57.14%
12 57.14%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Permna-Ban Voting
We do NOT need either a Nightrider OR an A-Team movie. lol

That would be scary - especially if you got the same actors together today.
Cidien Wrote:We do NOT need either a Nightrider OR an A-Team movie. lol

That would be scary - especially if you got the same actors together today.

And why would that be scary?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Knightrider was an awful show with bad actors and I wouldn't wanna see Mr. T and the A Team (assuming they're all still alive) try to pretend they're the A Team again lol.
Cidien Wrote:Knightrider was an awful show with bad actors and I wouldn't wanna see Mr. T and the A Team (assuming they're all still alive) try to pretend they're the A Team again lol.

What are you talking about? Knight rider rocked. As for the A-Team, only two of the four

actors are still living.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:What are you talking about? Knight rider rocked. As for the A-Team, only two of the four

actors are still living.

How do you know this stuff? You do a google search or something?
Last Exile Wrote:I say if this would ever happen we put its creator on trial. and yes i mean you. this is a lame idea you have thought of, i think you need a 3 day ban to think about it Big Grin . some people after a 3 day ban can learn what they did wrong, so this idea would not go by teaching them, it would be more of a popular (i dont like you) vote if a group of people voted to kick off a member, it would be unfair the only fair way is to let the member make the mistake to get him or her self kicked out.

-LE

Well, isn't that an interesting statement. I seem to remember you saying the same thing you now criticize someone else for. Wait, here it is:

Last Exile Wrote:ok i was thinking can we have a vote like the election to ban some one ?
if so we need to start a sticky topic where we vote off the rude members that bring only crap to the message boards.

-LE

babyeater0 lay off, more people probably want you to leave then him so shut up cause you got no room to talk.

:o I have to say I liked Knight rider as well. They did either a movie or a series revival a long while back too. The car was like a Ferrari or something badass and it was in the future. I even think there were different actors. Been to damn long to remember precisely though.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe