any australians here ?
Im a kiwi.Ive never had anything stopped in customs.Delivery generally takes exactly 10 days unless its christmas.Note a couple of those days is nz internal delivery as my friends only take 7-8.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
Kiwi = very very cute, flightless birds only found in New Zealand

[Image: kiwis.jpg]
wrong the emu is native to australia and iit a flightless bird an shits all over kiwis lol
kinda like we do in cricket , soccer , rugby an league lol

got a joke just for the kiwi

theres god an his mate sitting down having a few beers gods mate turns to him as says "so god tell me how u created the worls so equal " god replies simple i gave all the arabs oil to bater with i gave the english the royals , i gave the united states absoloute power to protect the rest of the world

and i gave australia the best country in the world i gave them the best cricket , rugby an rugby leagues sides that simply noone could match in any way shape or form

gods mate turns to him an say " FAIR U CALL THAT FAIR THESE BLOODY AUSSIES HAVE THE LIFE IT SEEMS TO ME !!!!!!!!!! "

god replies yeah mate but u wait till u see the butt ugly sheep rooting bastards im puting next to them Wink

PML simple kiwi bashing from the highest source
Smile Thats a good one.Ill be sure to tell the guys at work.
Your wrong about the rugby though nz is the best. Im not a sport fan but somehow i feel maybe i should stick up for nz sports.
So there is this australian and a kiwi walking down the road when they see this sheep with its head stuck in the fence.Awsom says the kiwi i can have a quicky.So the kiwi shags the sheep and when hes done he turns to the ausie and says "ok mate you wanna go?" The ausie gets exited and says "sure do" He then promptly bends over and stick his head through the fence.
masamune arcade..........still in development
[Image: masasig6xh.jpg]
lol thats a good one
i got another joke for u an aussie an a kiwi walked into your local aussie pub
the aussie walked out the kiwi left on a stretcher Smile
Well I am from Ireland and my stuff always arrived. Sometimes within 4 days! Although I did order a few thing but someone else got it before me (whoever got Shin Getta Robo is going to pay!)
-Kanon!!