Import Anime Forums

Full Version: any australians here ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey any australians that have ordered from this site let me no how thing went wiith delivery an such im new to this site

cheers big ears
Well I will answer your question although I am from the U.S. and havent ordered anything. From what I have read shipping has gone fine to every country for the most part and everytime somethings gone wrong JJs fixed it to my knowledge. I doubt anyone else will answer from the looks of it so just trying to help..
ok thanks ive had nothing but nice people help me from this site (which ive been given the cold sholder from a few compeditors Sad )just gotta get pay pal to work for me now Sad credit card isnt registering on it an i dunno why pissing me off but ill try an fix it up
jugdish Wrote:ok thanks ive had nothing but nice people help me from this site (which ive been given the cold sholder from a few compeditors Sad )just gotta get pay pal to work for me now Sad credit card isnt registering on it an i dunno why pissing me off but ill try an fix it up

It isnt registering? Explain what you mean exactly because ive used a credit card and a bank account on paypal before. If you just tried entering it though itll take some time to verify...
because im in australia i cant use just a bank account i have to use my credit card to add money to the account

and my credit card keeps coming up rejected call your company customer service for reasons why it may have been rejected which is strange cause i work in a bank lol

but ill be getting the online section of our bank to have a look at it for me maybe when they sent me my new card this year it hasnt be validated for online use , well i hope thats all anyway
just a shame cause its just put me behind another week an half b4 i can get to see my dvds lol

well lets all hope it goes smoothly

to be continued.....
jugdish Wrote:because im in australia i cant use just a bank account i have to use my credit card to add money to the account

and my credit card keeps coming up rejected call your company customer service for reasons why it may have been rejected which is strange cause i work in a bank lol

but ill be getting the online section of our bank to have a look at it for me maybe when they sent me my new card this year it hasnt be validated for online use , well i hope thats all anyway
just a shame cause its just put me behind another week an half b4 i can get to see my dvds lol

well lets all hope it goes smoothly

to be continued.....

lol That is pretty weird. Did you call your credit card company about it yet? lol...Hope you get the problem fixed because that can be a real pain in the ass. I had to wait well I don't know how long to get my Bank Account to work with paypal damn deposit waits LMAO
nah i will at work tomorrow hey if im gonna be in a long probly hour long phone convo being put on hold an wat not i may as well do it on there phones an get paid for it Big Grin lol yeah just found this site hey couldnt be happier right now except i cant order anything yet :mad: lol

i so cant wait to get my grubby hands on the samurai x season box set ( i no its not called that but i cbf finding it lol hey im a bank teller not a english teacher spelling aint a strong point of mine ) :eek:

also GTO heard that not to shaby
jugdish Wrote:nah i will at work tomorrow hey if im gonna be in a long probly hour long phone convo being put on hold an wat not i may as well do it on there phones an get paid for it Big Grin lol yeah just found this site hey couldnt be happier right now except i cant order anything yet :mad: lol

i so cant wait to get my grubby hands on the samurai x season box set ( i no its not called that but i cbf finding it lol hey im a bank teller not a english teacher spelling aint a strong point of mine ) :eek:

also GTO heard that not to shaby

Samurai X, Rurouni Kenshin I don't give a damn what you call it lol its the same thing. But your lucky LOL they will pay you to waste their time lol. I don't work at all ATM though sucks majorly...LOL So your jobs easy im guessing considering you can bug your credit card company from there LOL
i work for the commenweath bank of australia thats why its pissing me off so much with the credit card thing lol so as far as they no it will be just a routine customer enquiry lol
jugdish Wrote:i work for the commenweath bank of australia thats why its pissing me off so much with the credit card thing lol so as far as they no it will be just a routine customer enquiry lol

Mwahahahaha good way to do it.
Puppet Master Wrote:From what I have read shipping has gone fine to every country for the most part

Hi! Welcome to the forums. Smile
I'm from Portugal (Europe) and I've never had any problems with my orders. Well, I've had to pay for taxes twice (and because of that my orders took 3 times the usual time to get here) but if you keep your orders small that's not likely to happen. This site is great and JJ provides an amazing service.
ok cool

i like how u put europe after portugal as if i didnt no where that was lmao well ive imported before an havnt been hit with taxes but not from here

how much was your tax was it expensive for wat u got ?
jugdish Wrote:ok cool

i like how u put europe after portugal as if i didnt no where that was lmao well ive imported before an havnt been hit with taxes but not from here

LOL I had no idea where Portugal was either ha-ha.
lol wat about us 2 puppet wat post s**ts we are 2day hey Smile keeping this place alive at the moment

oh an just a tip read wat i said again i did no where portugal was lol Wink
jugdish Wrote:ok cool

Most people don't know where Portugal is so... :p
I didn't pay a lot of money, about $17 AUD for a $60 AUD order, but the bigger the order the more you'll have to pay.
Pages: 1 2