mismatched armpit funk
Quite true.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
If u notice the smell then i think you need to shower before other ppl notice as well.

I don't sweat much but when i do only one of my armpits sweat, the other does not seem to sweat as much. My friend is the same. We discovered this when were were jammed on the subway train. When we got out the sweat patches on our t-shirts indicated this to us. Now we can economise on deodrant. Tongue
CrayonShinChan Wrote:If u notice the smell then i think you need to shower before other ppl notice as well.
Well, that is my point, I DON'T notice it all that often because I DO shower daily and wear deodorant...Big Grin The only person who I would imagine that would notice the smell besides me is my wife...

It is just on those times when I am traveling, working in the yard all day, or or for some reason don't make it to a shower and then I notice it. I am not so much concerned with making it go away as I am curious as to why it happens...
Quite honestly, I didn't know what to say when I read this thread, I guess I still don't. If it was really bad you could use your "super power" to fight crime as the "Unncanny Smell" or something, but you already ruled that out.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Quite honestly, I didn't know what to say when I read this thread, I guess I still don't. If it was really bad you could use your "super power" to fight crime as the "Unncanny Smell" or something, but you already ruled that out.

He could always call himself 'The Stench'
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:He could always call himself 'The Stench'
hahahaahaha. That's good. No, it isn't THAT bad, I promise...Big Grin It isn't that my armpits are ragingly stinky, it is that they just both smell different and that is what is bizzare.