Import Anime Forums

Full Version: mismatched armpit funk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So a few years ago I noticed that the stink of my left armpit had changed. My whole life both my pits gave off the same smell (as I would assume most people's do), but then something happened that mysteriously changed the smell in my left one. Now it has a really musky 'funk' odor when it gets good and ripe.

Anyone else have mismatched armpit stank? Or am I just the sole owner of the lamest super power mutation known to man.
Ha, ha , ha! That's too funny!
Did you change your diet? New Deoderent? Sex change? Fall in a pile of crap and you just happen to land on your armpit? I dont know, your a weird guy. Big Grin
shave your pits. Eliminates all stink beyond major sweating.
-spike- Wrote:Did you change your diet? New Deoderent? Sex change? Fall in a pile of crap and you just happen to land on your armpit? I dont know, your a weird guy. Big Grin
nope
nope
nope
hmmm wait...nope. Big Grin
rarnom Wrote:nope
nope
nope
hmmm wait...nope. Big Grin
Well, im out of ideas. Cool :confused:
-spike- Wrote:Well, im out of ideas. Cool :confused:
I thought that maybe it happened after I became a father or a public educator, but that made no biological sense so I scratched that one.
rarnom Wrote:Anyone else have mismatched armpit stank? Or am I just the sole owner of the lamest super power mutation known to man.

I still can't believe you actually posted this in a serious manner. :eek:
Maybe you're working out one hand/arm more than the other?
Nina182B Wrote:Maybe you're working out one hand/arm more than the other?

Hahahaha. I thought of that, but he's got a wife to take care of those types of things for him. :eek:
WEll Our bodies change every 7 years.... maybe only one of your pits just changed and the other jsut stayed the same....have you tried changing deoderants...... and seeing if any owrk on both pits to make them both smell the same.......????? I don't know..... I had a prob once with the doederant I was using I was allergic to it and so I had to change and maybe your allergic to the doederant you are using.....????? Or maybe you are just weird..... :confused: Wink
What I'm wondering is how do you know both armpits smell different? I mean who goes around sniffing their armpits all the time? :confused:
Vicious Wrote:What I'm wondering is how do you know both armpits smell different? I mean who goes around sniffing their armpits all the time? :confused:

apparently ranrom does.
Vicious Wrote:What I'm wondering is how do you know both armpits smell different? I mean who goes around sniffing their armpits all the time? :confused:
hahahaha, yeah, it is totally bizzare, but it is just something that you notice. You know, I would be thinking of going out to get some stuff, it is a hot day, and I check to see if I stink bad or not and I notice that the left one has 'the funk' as I call it.
I just found it really intriguing. It isn't like I am eminating this super stinky stink that everyone can smell all the time (yikes), it is something that I have to stick my nose up to my pit to smell, but seriously?? What gives???

I guess I just have a left armpit that wants to be original or something.
you can shave em. Neither will smell. :eek:
Pages: 1 2