Anime weapons
What is your favorite weapon an anime character uses? My personal favorite is guts's sword
big swords or big guns... the bloodier the better
Long-bladed katana, like the one Vicious has.

Attached Files
.jpg   cboy07.jpg (Size: 25.16 KB / Downloads: 7)
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Long-bladed katana, like the one Vicious has.

Hmm this is a hard one. It is either the blades that Ryo gets to go with his Inferno Armor

or any of the guns in Gungrave Overdose that Juji, Billy, Grave, or Fangoram use.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Haruko?s Guitar, or maybe her Vespa, it's hard to decide which is more destructive.

I'm talking about the alien chick from FLCL for anyone who doesn't recognize the name, or um, attack style.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Haruko?s Guitar, or maybe her Vespa, it's hard to decide which is more destructive.

I'm talking about the alien chick from FLCL for anyone who doesn't recognize the name, or um, attack style.

I think Haruko herself was much more destructive than her Guitar and her Vespa put together! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I think Haruko herself was much more destructive than her Guitar and her Vespa put together! Big Grin

Oh yeah, hands down, and she is just plain mean with a baseball bat. She is the only girl that had enough swing to make me jealous.
best weapon :

"Sexy No Jutsu"

Naruto
[Image: naruto%20sig.jpg]
Naruto Wrote:best weapon :

"Sexy No Jutsu"

Naruto

Isn't that a technique?
My favorite weapon is Vash's guns the handgun, arm gun and that powerful gun on his arm that created a big crater on the moon. Now thats awesome.
I don't know what its called but that huge gun that comes from Vashs arm and destroys cities...That or a Castor.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:I don't know what its called but that huge gun that comes from Vashs.

Its called the angel arm.
Dias from Shadow Skill has a weapon called Black Wing. It's a giant Boomerang. I think it is a very cool weapon.
-Kanon!!
I get more of a kick out of the giant gun wolfwood carries around in Trigun. Plus look at all the pistols he is has stashed in it
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
After lots of thought, I can't decide. In the Gunsmith Cats manga, I absolutely love Bean Bandits knife collection, that you get to see maybe once when he's in his apartment getting ready. He has drawers full, all different types and sizes. You never see it in the anime though. I guess I'll go with Wolfwood's cross, I don't usually care much about guns, but the whole cross factor makes his infinatly cool.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this an anime weapon sk1nd0g 4 2,675 01-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean