Poll: toilet paper
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
fold
54.55%
6 54.55%
crumple
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

toilet paper!
I was going through the threads today when i came upon one i had read a few weeks ago. It was the one where vicious insulted cidien for not making a constructive thread and how he might as well asked how do you wipe your ass. Anywho i was a little dissapointed that this thread never took shape so i took the initiative.

So do you crumple or fold your toilet paper?
I took the on-line survey this morning.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
i want a poll!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Babyeater I have ONE SIMPLE QUESTION....

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
You made a thread about wiping your ass? "Why" indeed.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
rav96 Wrote:i want a poll!!!

HAHA ANOTHER POLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to answer blights/puppets question i thought this had potential and no other member started a thread about it so i took initiative.
babyeater0 Wrote:And to answer blights/puppets question i thought this had potential and no other member started a thread about it so i took initiative.

You ever think maybe there's a reason that noone else started the thread? Or did you just think you were somehow smarter than everyone else on here?
Vicious Wrote:Or did you just think you were somehow smarter than everyone else on here?

... yup sure did!!
babyeater0 Wrote:HAHA ANOTHER POLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see Sarcasm is a concept you've yet to grasp Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:i see Sarcasm is a concept you've yet to grasp Rolleyes

Arggg i realized you didn't want another poll, however i thought it would be fun to make one anyways. I love polls
is that polls or poles ?!?!?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:is that polls or poles ?!?!?

I am pretty sure its polls...
babyeater0 Wrote:Arggg i realized you didn't want another poll, however i thought it would be fun to make one anyways. I love polls

Your obsessed with polls...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Hahahahaha.

I don't think he even understood what you were really asking since he answered it like a serious question.
LOL good one man Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html