Import Anime Forums

Full Version: toilet paper!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was going through the threads today when i came upon one i had read a few weeks ago. It was the one where vicious insulted cidien for not making a constructive thread and how he might as well asked how do you wipe your ass. Anywho i was a little dissapointed that this thread never took shape so i took the initiative.

So do you crumple or fold your toilet paper?
I took the on-line survey this morning.
i want a poll!!!
Babyeater I have ONE SIMPLE QUESTION....

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????
You made a thread about wiping your ass? "Why" indeed.
rav96 Wrote:i want a poll!!!

HAHA ANOTHER POLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to answer blights/puppets question i thought this had potential and no other member started a thread about it so i took initiative.
babyeater0 Wrote:And to answer blights/puppets question i thought this had potential and no other member started a thread about it so i took initiative.

You ever think maybe there's a reason that noone else started the thread? Or did you just think you were somehow smarter than everyone else on here?
Vicious Wrote:Or did you just think you were somehow smarter than everyone else on here?

... yup sure did!!
babyeater0 Wrote:HAHA ANOTHER POLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i see Sarcasm is a concept you've yet to grasp Rolleyes
rav96 Wrote:i see Sarcasm is a concept you've yet to grasp Rolleyes

Arggg i realized you didn't want another poll, however i thought it would be fun to make one anyways. I love polls
is that polls or poles ?!?!?
rav96 Wrote:is that polls or poles ?!?!?

I am pretty sure its polls...
babyeater0 Wrote:Arggg i realized you didn't want another poll, however i thought it would be fun to make one anyways. I love polls

Your obsessed with polls...

Hahahahaha.

I don't think he even understood what you were really asking since he answered it like a serious question.
LOL good one man Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4