My Niece
Batz Kage Wrote:Yes, so while singing a few psychobilly songs in my head I decided to re-write my list of idles:

Vlad the Impaler
Jack the Ripper
William the Bloody
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.....here I paused. I sung a song I'd written myself, then thought....I stored this thought.

Later that day while in the class I shared with an ex friend of mine, I studied is ill condition & instantly my earlier thoughts were justified.

I soon wrote out the names:
Psychobilly Dr. Jekyll
Wild Wolfman
Vlad the Impaler
Jack the Ripper

& beside them were listed the positions of the band; then I had the boys I had hand selected signed beside their to-be stage names. And that's about how my band got put together, but I've had to switch around memebers a bit & finally when we have the lyrics & are ready to actually put all the tabs together our guitarist runs off on vacation & our lead singer says he'd rather go screw his girlfriend... Luckly the singer is easily replaced, but the guitarist we have to wait for.

You do have some intresting idols or ideas whichever you meant...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:You do have some intresting idols or ideas whichever you meant...
idols*
anyways, they're not weird once you look at it this way;
Vlad did anything to be strong, including sacrificing the weak.
Jack preformed a service to the comunity by taking hookers off the streets.
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde is the classic struggle of a man & his evil, in which the man was so determined to win; just read it.
And William the Bloody has been awarded the title of "worsest poet ever." He never gave up even when people told him he sucked.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:idols*
anyways, they're not weird once you look at it this way;
Vlad did anything to be strong, including sacrificing the weak.
Jack preformed a service to the comunity by taking hookers off the streets.
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde is the classic struggle of a man & his evil, in which the man was so determined to win; just read it.
And William the Bloody has been awarded the title of "worsest poet ever." He never gave up even when people told him he sucked.

Makes perfect sense when you put it that way Cool
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I know, I Know!! I'm EXTREMELY Late on this one! Big Grin
Welcome, Niece of Puppet Master, Shadnny!!!

With that said...Peace out! Rolleyes
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Puppet Master Wrote:Makes perfect sense when you put it that way Cool

Indeed!!!

what happened to the WOlfman

you gotta love them there werwolves Wink

*Howls*
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Wolfman is on my list of awsome people, but I don't find much in him to list him as an idol. I mean he used to be on the list jsut becuase, well he's the wolfman, but he was kinda replaced by Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde because it's sort of the same.

But, wolfmen will always have a place in my heart. & pants >.> <.< who said that?

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

OMG unleash this wolf in one's pants
let it pounce on the unsuspecting
Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:OMG unleash this wolf in one's pants
let it pounce on the unsuspecting
Wink
They normally charge rape for that, less the persno likes it, then you've made a new friend; but my luck is it'd be the first of the two out comes -_-

Lmfao!!!!
:d
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/