Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My Niece
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well after months of telling her to join this board she finally decided to listen... Smile Her ID here is Shadnny and I just wanted to let everyone know... Smile Ah it's good to have family here now LOL
well i'll be the first to say "Hey Shadnny" when she decides to post Big Grin "
your uncle be like pointin his super saiyan hand in my direction im scared hes gonna blast me" Wink
rav96 Wrote:well i'll be the first to say "Hey Shadnny" when she decides to post Big Grin "
your uncle be like pointin his super saiyan hand in my direction im scared hes gonna blast me" Wink

LOL Just ask her I am a bit psychotic LOL Big Grin *Holds out blast* LMAO
Yeah, I know, I took a horribly long time to decided to join...I kept forgetting and all such.

I got mentioned. o_o; I feel so special. I'll probably end up lurking the forums for the most part, just like every other forum I've joined...still, tis nice to be on the same forum as an awesome family member (mainly being my uncle)...a pleasure indeed...*grins*
*mops brow*

phew

"hes not gonna blast my ass to dust"
Puppet Master Wrote:LOL Just ask her I am a bit psychotic LOL Big Grin *Holds out blast* LMAO
YES. A bit psychotic at the least, then again being normal and perfectly "sane" is highly over rated. Being a bit psychotic is a good thing. ;B

...well, least in -my- mind it is.
Shadnny Wrote:Yeah, I know, I took a horribly long time to decided to join...I kept forgetting and all such.

I got mentioned. o_o; I feel so special. I'll probably end up lurking the forums for the most part, just like every other forum I've joined...still, tis nice to be on the same forum as an awesome family member (mainly being my uncle)...a pleasure indeed...*grins*

"Hey Shadnny"

as promised prior Wink

hope you enjoy the forum Big Grin
rav96 Wrote:"Hey Shadnny"

as promised prior ;)

hope you enjoy the forum :D
Hi there. ^^

I'm sure I will, it seems like a pretty cool forum overall, I just might post here more than once every blue moon...>>
rav96 Wrote:"Hey Shadnny"

as promised prior Wink

hope you enjoy the forum Big Grin

*Lowers blast* LOL Shes right being truly sane is overrated Big Grin But as have been said by someone else...I suffer from insanity but I love every damn minute of it!
im on and off...

sometimes im away for months...
sometimes i post like i was a slut

i be on my
"post slut" phase os of late
wo0t

anything to distract me form Uni Dissertation
eek sooo much to do Sad
pesky Master Degree *shakes fist*
Puppet Master Wrote:*Lowers blast* LOL Shes right being truly sane is overrated Big Grin But as have been said by someone else...I suffer from insanity but I love every damn minute of it!
as most can tell ...none the less...
im not really with it either
wo0t insanity Big Grin
Puppet Master Wrote:*Lowers blast* LOL Shes right being truly sane is overrated Big Grin But as have been said by someone else...I suffer from insanity but I love every damn minute of it!
Insanity is much more fun. ;3 Heh. Loving every moment of it? Well, that's the spirit!
rav96 Wrote:im on and off...

sometimes im away for months...
sometimes i post like i was a slut

i be on my
"post slut" phase os of late
wo0t

anything to distract me form Uni Dissertation
eek sooo much to do Sad
pesky Master Degree *shakes fist*

*Joins in the fist shaking* Ha-Ha ALL school sucks too much work...
Hiya, hello, what's your age? not to sound weird, just don't want to be using improper language infront of a young'n :S
You type like you're mature enough; anyways, welcome aboard. Hopefully Puppet Master told you who all to avoid around here -_-
Batz Kage Wrote:Hiya, hello, what's your age? not to sound weird, just don't want to be using improper language infront of a young'n :S
You type like you're mature enough; anyways, welcome aboard. Hopefully Puppet Master told you who all to avoid around here -_-

LOL Shes 14 but she hears me curse and everything else all the time lol...BTW I told her to ignore EVERYTHING Babyeater says Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5