Best Thanksgiving present ever
Vicious Wrote:They all look much better in there than they do in their pics. You know who else is hot IMO? Kira Vincent-Davis.
I just looked up her picture in the web. She looks about average in that picture. It was a bad picture, though. I guess she look much better in vedio. One drawback: her hyphened name suggest she is probably married.
multipak Wrote:I just looked up her picture in the web. She looks about average in that picture. It was a bad picture, though. I guess she look much better in vedio. One drawback: her hyphened name suggest she is probably married.

She's not married. She looks much better on video, as does Hilary.
they're all pretty meh to me.
Yeah Rav, It was called Hero here in Ireland too, seeing as we got the same stuff as the UK. X-men was a great show, as was the 90's Spiderman (Radioactive Spiderman [song]). I like all of the X-men, I think Cyclops is a very under-rated character, I always thought he was cool. Obviously everyone likes wolverine, too bad he couldn't kill anyone because it was a "cartoon". Anyone remeber when they did a cross-over in Spiderman where the X-men came into it? that was cool.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
My brother imported Hero about two months before it came to Ireland. My school went too see it do.
-Kanon!!