Endings
Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm not depressed or anything but I don't really give a shit about what happens to the world or people I don't know.

Oh and I never cry druing films or anime or songs. The only time you should cry is if you are really badly injured or someone you know is dying/dead. Other than that its pretty much pointless.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm not depressed or anything but I don't really give a shit about what happens to the world or people I don't know.

Oh and I never cry druing films or anime or songs. The only time you should cry is if you are really badly injured or someone you know is dying/dead. Other than that its pretty much pointless.

Yup...I know when something goes wrong either before it does or right at the moment it does mainly with death. It sucks because not only does it hurt mentally and emotionally but physically for me...Not exactly a long story but it's really hard to explain...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
well the problem is that i grew cold for years...lost so many friends etc because of it. just pushd them away i guess. now for the past year or so ive been allowing myself to feel again and its gone haywire and i just cant stop my brain at times and things that shouldnt matter to me effect me too much. ive sopped watching the news a while back coz all it does i remind you what a fucked up world we live in Rolleyes
ive lost my faith in humanity and am trying to linger to what little i still have...cant grow cold again as it will lead me to a path i'd not follow
but my guard is up and lowering it hurts the most...i tend to allow myself to be used but i dont know why i do it now Sad
eek im to Emo for my own good...Depressed state of mind thogh can be refreshing and enlightning to ones weakness and how to conquer them can at times just plain ol' Suck
Behemoth Ass Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
For me, Haibane Renmei easily had the most satisfying ending I've witnessed of all the anime I've watched start to finish. That show takes you through some kinda emotional hail storm... and the whole time, I just wanted good things for the characters.

An amazing show if you can take the slow pacing, and the heavy character driven storyline.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  End of FX? deadjello 4 2,857 02-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  The End Of LAST EXILE Last Exile 8 4,044 12-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Favortie ending them song babyeater0 27 9,598 12-20-2004, 05:42 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  end of evangelion happy song NightRayne 4 2,812 11-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Inuyasha Coming To An End? rugrats1 28 14,408 08-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kristym22
  That's The End Of Berserk?!!! Guttsu 17 6,483 11-02-2003, 12:54 AM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama
  Ending to "Samurai deeper Kyo" timon 5 2,902 07-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Last Post: timon
  End date for Gundam Seed? Vinny 4 2,680 07-12-2003, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Shinn Asuka
  Ending of Berserk sucked. (semi-spoiler) Vance 22 16,272 06-13-2003, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Vicious
  has anyone ever cried at the end of an anime series? sanosuke 62 21,032 04-17-2003, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Vicious