Endings
I know that Bebop's ending was one that was very good in terms of closer and in, well, ending the story, but I was really pissed when spike died! What I thought was worse was when spike was getting ready to leave and Feye is trying to stop him and trying to get Jet to help, and then you know he is gong to die...I guess I?m just pissed cause it made me cry. Sad

On a side note that was a very deep thought you had tough I had already realized it myself I?m still mad. :mad: And GT has no appeal, don't bother even checking it out if you like DB or DBZ because it can damn near ruin it for you. I just pretend it doesn?t really exist.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
yeah the bepop ending i thought was really sad and i was so pissed when i saw it for the first time, it was cool and all the way he went out, but still. and the ending for gto, i really didn't see why it had to end like that.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Woops made i typo i ment to ask what was the apeal of GTO
Blight Wrote:On a side note that was a very deep thought you had tough I had already realized it myself I?m still mad. :mad: And GT has no appeal, don't bother even checking it out if you like DB or DBZ because it can damn near ruin it for you. I just pretend it doesn?t really exist.

I only watch it because Mr. Satans in it sometimes....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Blight Wrote:I know that Bebop's ending was one that was very good in terms of closer and in, well, ending the story, but I was really pissed when spike died! What I thought was worse was when spike was getting ready to leave and Feye is trying to stop him and trying to get Jet to help, and then you know he is gong to die...I guess I?m just pissed cause it made me cry.

Blight, why did Faye try to stop Spike, I've always wondered this??? Did she end up loving him or something???
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
guitarshredder Wrote:Blight, why did Faye try to stop Spike, I've always wondered this??? Did she end up loving him or something???

I don't think that was quite it. Just like people in real life they become attached to each other at times when they are around each other long enough. What I believe the story was that she just started caring about him because all the crap the three of them went through as a team...

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Whoa... skipped over anything here that mentioned Cowboy Beebop. I'm watching it now so don't wanna get spoiled Smile

rav96 Wrote:OMG i cried like a baby when i first saw GOTFF...it was also the first Ghibli movie i had ever seen...
Same here. I first saw it in my school's anime club.. that time, I was the only girl that showed up. I thought I was the only one crying at the end of the movie, so when they were going to turn on the lights, I put my coat over my face. Then no one was saying anything for a couple of minutes so I peeked out and everyone was crying.

My most despised ending is Evangelion.. To me, it didn't really end.. but I still think the series as a whole is excellent.
Nina182B Wrote:Whoa... skipped over anything here that mentioned Cowboy Beebop. I'm watching it now so don't wanna get spoiled Smile

Same here. I first saw it in my school's anime club.. that time, I was the only girl that showed up. I thought I was the only one crying at the end of the movie, so when they were going to turn on the lights, I put my coat over my face. Then no one was saying anything for a couple of minutes so I peeked out and everyone was crying.

My most despised ending is Evangelion.. To me, it didn't really end.. but I still think the series as a whole is excellent.

LMAO Nina you can feel good about one thing in that room you werent the only one... BTW how far are you on Cowboy Bebop? Funny thing is the only reason I bought the series was to see the end ha-ha Big Grin

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I've watched 2 and a half episodes with my brothers.. then one of them begged me to let him keep it over thanksgiving holiday so he could finish it. I wish I had it now though. Probably won't get it back til the weekend.
Nina182B Wrote:I've watched 2 and a half episodes with my brothers.. then one of them begged me to let him keep it over thanksgiving holiday so he could finish it. I wish I had it now though. Probably won't get it back til the weekend.

Ah that really sucks

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
babyeater0 Wrote:Woops made i typo i ment to ask what was the apeal of GTO
gto is an awesome anime, one of my favorites if not my favorite. if i were going to be a teacher, i'd want to be one like onizuka. it is really funny and just a good show, i'd recommend it to anyone.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
babyeater0 Wrote:Woops made i typo i ment to ask what was the apeal of GTO

The appeal of GTO huh? Well, it?s hard to put in to words but here goes: Horny 22 year old virgin ex biker-gang teacher of hot young students that he can?t touch that are always trying to get his ass fired. Well maybe it wasn?t so hard after all. Really though it is like one of my favorite anime/manga of all time, as well as being on of my only true justifications for likening it as far as my friends are concerned. I suggest buying it because it is just great hilarious.

guitarshredder Wrote:Blight, why did Faye try to stop Spike, I've always wondered this??? Did she end up loving him or something???

And as for your question guitarshredder, I agree with Puppetmaster. I was camaraderie, and maybe love on some weird family like level. All the things they had been through bound them together with powerful emotional ties, she just didn?t want to see himdead after all they had been through.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Schultz Wrote:Now and then, here and there.. wow was that a different anime. Its hard for me to descibe what i felt when i watched that show.

Finally ive watched this anime have had the fansubs dl/d for years but never ever got round to watching it till i read this

and OMG it was certainly different...made me feel more depressed though...D'oh
but it really pinned the innocence lost of childen during war etc definaltely a good anime
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Nina182B Wrote:Same here. I first saw it in my school's anime club.. that time, I was the only girl that showed up. I thought I was the only one crying at the end of the movie, so when they were going to turn on the lights, I put my coat over my face. Then no one was saying anything for a couple of minutes so I peeked out and everyone was crying.

well im the only "bloke" i know that has ever admitted to crying to it...damn bunch of liers with no heart...but the agin im too emo for my own good Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:well im the only "bloke" i know that has ever admitted to crying to it...damn bunch of liers with no heart...but the agin im too emo for my own good Rolleyes

In what you said your basically calling yourself too human for your own good. Being emotional is not so much a bad thing it depends on how you let it effect your life and if it interferes with your life or not. Other than that there is no problem with being 'emo' as you put it.

Many know I wish I could forget the past and all the emotional bs that comes with it...Eventually if you get too stressed or something like that your emotions will become non existant more or less. That's what depression did to me more or less I just stopped caring about the lives of people. Sounds sick in some ways but I don't care what happens in this world anymore...Being that way can be an advantage...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  End of FX? deadjello 4 2,873 02-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  The End Of LAST EXILE Last Exile 8 4,055 12-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Andromeda18_
  Favortie ending them song babyeater0 27 9,652 12-20-2004, 05:42 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  end of evangelion happy song NightRayne 4 2,834 11-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Inuyasha Coming To An End? rugrats1 28 14,459 08-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kristym22
  That's The End Of Berserk?!!! Guttsu 17 6,508 11-02-2003, 12:54 AM
Last Post: kakoi_sugoi_yama
  Ending to "Samurai deeper Kyo" timon 5 2,911 07-24-2003, 03:49 PM
Last Post: timon
  End date for Gundam Seed? Vinny 4 2,686 07-12-2003, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Shinn Asuka
  Ending of Berserk sucked. (semi-spoiler) Vance 22 16,291 06-13-2003, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Vicious
  has anyone ever cried at the end of an anime series? sanosuke 62 21,103 04-17-2003, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Vicious