that be the smell of success Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Oh, I believe that's enough, particularly as far as shorts are concerned! :p

shorts don't typically stink. Underwear and Shirts do, since they are in contact with places that tend to sweat (many times profusely) and are also closed in areas, so they trap the sweat and make it fester.
kakomu Wrote:shorts don't typically stink. Underwear and Shirts do, since they are in contact with places that tend to sweat (many times profusely) and are also closed in areas, so they trap the sweat and make it fester.

Hence why I changed underwear nightly after my bath & put of deoderant 3 times a day.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
To answer what I used, it was mouse and lots of hair spray. I was indeed going for the dry look.

I remember a time during the summer when I was quite younger. That I like went a week with out bathing and wore the same clothes (all of them). I put like 91 hours into FF Tactics to beat it in under a week. All I did was play, get a snack, and nap for a few hours. Looking back it's pretty gross, but I sure got the job done and kicked that games ass! Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
kakomu Wrote:shorts don't typically stink. Underwear and Shirts do, since they are in contact with places that tend to sweat (many times profusely) and are also closed in areas, so they trap the sweat and make it fester.

You're right but 5 days is still a long time.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Blight Wrote:To answer what I used, it was mouse and lots of hair spray. I was indeed going for the dry look.

I remember a time during the summer when I was quite younger. That I like went a week with out bathing and wore the same clothes (all of them). I put like 91 hours into FF Tactics to beat it in under a week. All I did was play, get a snack, and nap for a few hours. Looking back it's pretty gross, but I sure got the job done and kicked that games ass! Big Grin

LMFAO I have no comment on that ha-ha funny though man...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection