Mohawk
I put my hair in a Mohawk today. I also wore my leather jacket and knee high leather boots. I could get a real cool nike-name like ?Silver Hawk? or something now but I got more strange looks at college than anything else (though I got complements too). I?m just glad no one was an ass, I?ve had people try to start stuff with me before just because of the stuff I wear, like they?ll come up to me and call me ?fag? and shit. Then I get pissed and want to kick their ass and their badassness just disappears and they walk off. I can handle stares, I know I look strange, but just because I look different doesn?t give them the right to asshole to me. Anything similar happen to anyone else?
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Considering more often than not, most people dress up like that want the attention, I don't care. I'd rather someone have soemthing of substance to say rather than just trying to look and act different. Judging by how you talked about your punk-ness, you knew of the attention and you seem to relish in said attention. I wouldn't doubt that you dressed like that today solely for the attention.

I've known enough people that did that. I couldn't say they were all shallow, buuuuut many of them were. Despite many of them thinking that being 'alternative' in itself is deep, let alone what they talk about. Moral of the story? You shouldn't focus so much on what you look like.
Sweetness, mohawks rule. Cool
SUGOI!!!

and let em stare...
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
some people are just assholes. i suggest that we dress up in gorilla costumes and find them walking on the street, jump out of the back of a rap van and beat them with rubber bananas.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:some people are just assholes. i suggest that we dress up in gorilla costumes and find them walking on the street, jump out of the back of a rap van and beat them with rubber bananas.

Like people who wear mohawks for the attention then get pissy when people make threats like yours?
Kakomu, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm starting to get the feeling you have something against people who are different.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
What you wear and how you look reflects what you are. If your hairstyle is a mohawk then it probably means that you just want to look different and "yes" lets face it! you do want attention if your hair is like that. And also I bet you expected those comments coming wether good or bad right? Its a normal reaction of people, I know its annoying but Im sure you did a couple of bad comments yourself before. Being "different" is not a bad thing but you should be ready for opinions wether good or bad.
I have to buds with mohawks & another that had one. One of the two that still has one is a drummer & the other was a guitarist; both were in punk-ish bands.

And yes, far to many people style their hair for the image & attention; personally that's why I don't do the fried out hair junk; it'd get to freaking annoying to have people walk up & ask to touch my hair..plus there's those who are like WTF? & then they bug you completely about why you did it & won't take "because I wanted to" or "because I like it" as an answer.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I got a few stares on the train once, but I was dressd like a school girl. Between that and bright blue hair(I blame watching Robotech as a child) I've only had two negative comments. One was from my younger cousin trying to be tuff, the other from an asshole neighbor. He told my mother that if my sister(pink hair), and I were his kids(of which he has none), he would never let us get away with dying out hair. He thought we were very disrespectfull for doing so. So I respectfully explained that he shouldn't worry about it, because if I were his kid I would have killed myself long before I was old enough to die my hair. Aside from that there were lots of compliments and questions. How'd I get the shade, why blue, does it wash out etc. The best questons though, were when little old ladies ask why I did it, because then I got to ask them why do they.
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Kakomu, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm starting to get the feeling you have something against people who are different.

No, I don't like people who act like their defining characterist is that they dressed differently. It seems like all they want is attention and scoff when the attention they get isn't that of admiration and revere. On top of that, I also dislike when people want to beat up other people because they don't like how someone dresses. Lastly, I also hate these people who go out of their way to dress differently and 'alternative' and scoff at my not caring to do so, or my T-Shirt and Jeans approach to attire.
Mohawk huh, that is totally sweet. If I did that though I'd be sure to have alot of fake gold

chains and rings. Yes I'd go for the Mr. T look. Can't afford the real ones. Who cares what

people say as long as you like the look. Kakomu I hear what your saying but not all

people are like that. There are different reasons people do stuff like this. Anyway Blight if

you like it keep it, if not then scrap it. Thats all I have to say.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Kakomu I hear what your saying but not all people are like that.

not all people are like that, but most are. I've met enough people to form this opinion, so don't give me that you just don't know enough people banter.
kakomu Wrote:not all people are like that, but most are. I've met enough people to form this opinion, so don't give me that you just don't know enough people banter.

Did I ever say that? No I didn't even if most are there is still that small percent correct. I

just wanted to point that fact out.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Did I ever say that? No I didn't even if most are there is still that small percent correct. I

just wanted to point that fact out.

Never said you did. However, whenever I use the "most people" line, people like to feed me that total horseshit of a reply.

Lastly, why the fuck do you hard return? Stop that, it's obnoxious.