Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Puppet Master Wrote:See you there Cool
LOL, when my grandpa would swear, my grandmother would say that he was going to go to hell, then he said that at least he'd know people there. I thought it was funny. :p
Andromeda18_ Wrote:By the way, I'd never tell you're Indian by looking at your pictures. Then again it seems I'm really lousy at recognizing ethnicities, all I see is people! :p

I could tell he was Indian right away.

Andromeda18_ Wrote:Oh, and let me set something straight, I do think you're good looking, you!

Rav, don't listen to her. She says nice stuff about everybody. She even said my pic was cute. So we know she has to be lying.
why did you think i didnt comment on it...

shes to much of a nice person to say the truth Rolleyes

and you are cute i remember that college pic of yours i was like
hes not viciuos hes huggable
and you didnt change much in the nwere one though you said you got fatter but then again it could have been the angle :p

but im sure i'd be castrated i ever tried to hug you !!!:p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:but im sure i'd be castrated i ever tried to hug you !!!:p

Yes you would. Andromeda on the other hand . . . :o

And I'm not too sure about a guy calling me cute. :confused:

I had a few more recent pics that were taken last month at Anime USA. Here's a link to one of them. Mine is the one in the bottom with Monica Rial.

http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2004...ure/06.php
dude...

sorry if that offended you... its just that as you know by now im not very bothered of what other guys think when i express an opinion on guys..i mean girls do it all the time..but most men are just too scared to express an opinion coz they think its gay Rolleyes

and mmmmmmmmmmm Monica Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
-spike- Wrote:LOL, when my grandpa would swear, my grandmother would say that he was going to go to hell, then he said that at least he'd know people there. I thought it was funny. :p

Ha-Ha sounds like a smart man lol...I agree with him there though Big Grin After all the whole worlds going to hell :p Cool Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
rav96 Wrote:dude...

sorry if that offended you... its just that as you know by now im not very bothered of what other guys think when i express an opinion on guys..i mean girls do it all the time..but most men are just too scared to express an opinion coz they think its gay Rolleyes

and mmmmmmmmmmm Monica Wink

It didn't offend me. I just have to remember to keep a 5 foot radius from you if we ever meet. :p

Monica is soooooo nice. She is like the nicest person ever. She was at a con in England this summer. You should have gone to see her. I go to cons in my area now just because of her. That lady has such a good heart. That's why it pisses me off sometimes when people on HK boards talk bad about some of these VA's.
Vicious Wrote:It didn't offend me. I just have to remember to keep a 5 foot radius from you if we ever meet. :p

Monica is soooooo nice. She is like the nicest person ever. She was at a con in England this summer. You should have gone to see her. I go to cons in my area now just because of her. That lady has such a good heart. That's why it pisses me off sometimes when people on HK boards talk bad about some of these VA's.

Ok, I know you guys are gonna laugh but Monica who?
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
well i was in Japan this summer! but damn yeah next time maybe... but im not a Con goer myself...scared of uber otaku cooties :p Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Ok, I know you guys are gonna laugh but Monica who?

shes a Voice actor for ADV
and apparently own a heart of gold Big Grin
plus is Hot Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:shes a Voice actor for ADV
plus is Hot Wink

What is ADV? I'm sorry now I really feel lost.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:What is ADV? I'm sorry now I really feel lost.

You know . . . once in a while you can go to google.com and do a search instead of constantly asking simple questions.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:What is ADV? I'm sorry now I really feel lost.

Its a company that releases anime...Like Super Milk Chan and the Samurai X OVAs to the U.S.

http://www.advfilms.com/index.asp
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
rav96 Wrote:shes a Voice actor for ADV

Well, you know I usually don't hand out compliments to anyone, so she has to have really impressed me for me to be saying this stuff about her.