Where is a good place to buy last exile
that was a great show. im so glad i saw trouble chocolate (last exile) i thought i was going to have to wait another month before i got vol.7 but that code name was great, it was like i got a secrets of ebay hint for free.

thanks. oh i added Trouble Chocolate to the reviews section from MAC.
go check it out:

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=4186

dont be fooled by the titles pic.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:that was a great show. im so glad i saw trouble chocolate (last exile) i thought i was going to have to wait another month before i got vol.7 but that code name was great, it was like i got a secrets of ebay hint for free.

thanks. oh i added Trouble Chocolate to the reviews section from MAC.
go check it out:

http://www.import-anime.com/index.php?pa...em_id=4186

dont be fooled by the titles pic.

-LE

LMFAO Yeah it's the real deal Wink
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Cidien Wrote:Last Exile actually goes by a different name in Japan. They call it Trouble Chocolate. Go buy it off ebay.

Man that's great. Just how bad IS this show?

Anywhoo, with Xmas coming up, there'll be some sales going on. DeepDiscountDvd.com already has DVDs for insanely cheap, and they'll probably have some 10-20$ off thing going on soon. There's EBAY too, etc.

Either way, $20 is very rare for a DVD set to be, especially before shipping.
dvd_master Wrote:DeepDiscountDvd.com already has DVDs for insanely cheap, and they'll probably have some 10-20$ off thing going on soon. There's EBAY too, etc.

They just had their 20% off sale last week. You're gonna have to wait a while for another one.
Really i thought you couldn't buy people :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
babyeater0 Wrote:Really i thought you couldn't buy people :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

The rich and the sad lonely losers do it everyday...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection