Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Where is a good place to buy last exile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want to buy a cheap last exile, non used, complete collection it doesn't have to be dubbed it just needs english subtitles im lookin for those ones they sell for like 20$ anybody know a good place they don't seem to have it here?
http://www.anime-icon.com ? If they're really cheap, usually they're sacrificing something. Here at I-A, it'll be only $21 for the MAC set, plus cheap shipping.

Either way, the HKs have terrible quality, judging by the reviews. Just wait for R1's.
what are R1's ??
R1s are original licensed US/Canada dvds.

Last Exile's last dvd is coming out end of Dec so maybe if you are willing to wait another few mths, you'll get a Perfect Collection from FX.
ya but then its probably gonna be 150$ right or will it be cheap if i get it from the right place
the perfect set when FX or mac makes it will be 21$ here other places its hard to say. but it was worth it to me to buy the R1's i have the whole series all i need is vol.7.

-LE
BlackDragon Wrote:ya but then its probably gonna be 150$ right or will it be cheap if i get it from the right place

It won't be cheap unless you find a deal on Ebay. It's from Geneon and retailers sell them a little more ex than other studios since they get Geneon dvds more ex than other studios'.

If you don't want to pay for the R1s, wait for the HK versions. That's why I said wait a couple of months more till first quarter of 2005.
Japschin Wrote:It won't be cheap unless you find a deal on Ebay. It's from Geneon and retailers sell them a little more ex than other studios since they get Geneon dvds more ex than other studios'.

If you don't want to pay for the R1s, wait for the HK versions. That's why I said wait a couple of months more till first quarter of 2005.

Don't even bother trying to explain R1's to him. He's only trying to spend $20 for an entire series.
Last Exile actually goes by a different name in Japan. They call it Trouble Chocolate. Go buy it off ebay.
Cidien Wrote:Last Exile actually goes by a different name in Japan. They call it Trouble Chocolate. Go buy it off ebay.

Stop stealing my insider info. Well I guess since you already gave him the info, nothing I can do about it. So go use your $20 to buy Trouble Chocolate and have fun.
i wasn't trying to be cheap i was just lookin for something cheaper than the 150 they charge at places like suncoast I only said twenty cause my friend has like three full series he got for twenty each ill pay more i don't care im just lookin for the full box set and wasn't sure where to look

and where can i find something to explain the different R1,Hk's and all that stuff so i don't waste your guys' time?
That's what the FAQs are for. There's a site FAQ and forum FAQ. Didn't you see them? the forum FAQ explains what are HKs and R1s are just as simple as what I've told u above.
k thx i didn't see them ill take a look at them
Cidien Wrote:Last Exile actually goes by a different name in Japan. They call it Trouble Chocolate. Go buy it off ebay.

Ur funny.
its ラストエグザイル in japan. get it right ~

-ラストエグザイル
OMG i never realised Last exiles real name

thanks guys
you guys are like soooooooo helpful

*goes of to buy Trouble Chocolate*
Pages: 1 2