The anime eqaution
rav96 Wrote:He be lying dudes

he knows about eminem nuff said!and all these other cartoons that im sure were on only on cable or something

Course I know Eminem, just cause I'm the way I am doesn't mean I don't have friends

that fill me in thank you very much. Cartoons I remeber wern't on cable. Fact they

stopped showing DBZ during Frieza saga on channel 9 ore 13. Like I said I do have

friends believe it or not. If it wen't for friends I wouln't know nothing about nothing. Corse

you don't have to believe that. I'm outta heer for now.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
sorry if your not lying but how the F*ck can you know about eminem and stuff
and then not know about sex and stuff..surely your friends can fill you in on that stuff???

and Eminems lyrics are fool of stuff you suposedly know nothing about!

hmmmmmmmmmm

im not sure on you now? porkies or no porkies?!?!?
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yes I can, my parents get a look at it before I do though. As for standing up for myself, the last time I did that my father if you can call him that gave me a good beating.

Ryo, you're a really nice guy but you're also a bit of a coward. I'm sorry to say this but it's true. Back when I lived with my mother and she kicked the living crap out of me I fought back! I was 9 years old but I was already fighting back! So don't come telling me you're weak and skinny, that's no excuse! It's a matter of principle and pride, you can't allow them to do that to you and do nothing. Fear is rulling your life and that's a very bad thing. Who cares what people will say or think about you. Be a man! If you keep this up you'll end up being just like them.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
dvd_master Wrote:I'm a guy.

OHHH GODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna go take a shower!

Ps. SHUT THE HELL UP VICIOUS!
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Course I know Eminem, just cause I'm the way I am doesn't mean I don't have friends

that fill me in thank you very much. Cartoons I remeber wern't on cable. Fact they

stopped showing DBZ during Frieza saga on channel 9 ore 13. Like I said I do have

friends believe it or not. If it wen't for friends I wouln't know nothing about nothing. Corse

you don't have to believe that. I'm outta heer for now.

I remember, used to watch it every saturday. good times...

But seriously you really weird me out. If you pay me i will come down their and kick your parents asses. *flexes*
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Ryo, you're a really nice guy but you're also a bit of a coward. I'm sorry to say this but it's true. Back when I lived with my mother and she kicked the living crap out of me I fought back! I was 9 years old but I was already fighting back! So don't come telling me you're weak and skinny, that's no excuse! It's a matter of principle and pride, you can't allow them to do that to you and do nothing. Fear is rulling your life and that's a very bad thing. Who cares what people will say or think about you. Be a man! If you keep this up you'll end up being just like them.

Every family sutuation is different, and just because you were able to stand up to your parents doesn't mean it is just as simple for someone else to. Until you've met his family, you really shouldn't assume stuff like that.
dvd_master Wrote:Every family sutuation is different, and just because you were able to stand up to your parents doesn't mean it is just as simple for someone else to. Until you've met his family, you really shouldn't assume stuff like that.

She was a 9 year old girl. He's a 19 year old boy. I'd say that makes up for any differences there may be between their families.
Vicious Wrote:She was a 9 year old girl. He's a 19 year old boy. I'd say that makes up for any differences there may be between their families.

:eek: Well thats just sexist.
WandererX12 Wrote::eek: Well thats just sexist.

And age-ist. :confused:
The obsessive people truly are freaky. It's a matter of true reality and their pathetic little fantasy world that they can't seem to leave behind....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I chose to believe Ryo of Inferno until I see someone bring something tangible against him; even if it looks like he?s making it up I always give people the befit of the doubt, it?s one of my defining characteristics even though they it has bit me in the ass many times. I like Ryo of Inferno and if this is his situation it not as easy to just fight back as all you people say. Think about all the women in abusive relationships, most of them can?t fight back even on the brink of death. If that is really going on I will fly there and kick their asses for you, no joke. I however suggest you start working out and rebel secretly. Just play along until you are strong enough to take care of your self, then you make the first move and whoop that fuckers ass and put the fear in them.

P.S. I advocate violence as a solution for a lot of problems because it is the most effective against those who use it themselves. Show your prowess and you don?t have to worry about them again.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
yeah im kinda sorry for doubting him yesterday..i didnt for an age but then having read others doubt him i though...hang on maybe?!?! i like t give peple the benefit of the doubt but then again im a hypocrite coz my view on humans is basically trust no one. my philosophy for an age was "with intelligence comes evil" as in with gher ntelligence can come evil aswell as good but i focus on reminding myself of the evil that can come with havinf higher intelligence of freewill because ive been screwed over far to many times as i used to be far too trusting but my guard be up now Sad

so i say i try not to judge but me not having much faith in human will is a judgement in itself..im a hypocrit who tries to lay no judgement and giva all a chance..my god i sicken myself sometimes of what ive become Rolleyes Sad

so sorry Ryo and please listen to my posts before that were supporting you
You can do it...just think LONGTERM and grow that backbone :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:sorry if your not lying but how the F*ck can you know about eminem and stuff
and then not know about sex and stuff..surely your friends can fill you in on that stuff???

and Eminems lyrics are fool of stuff you suposedly know nothing about!

hmmmmmmmmmm

im not sure on you now? porkies or no porkies?!?!?

Ok heres the deal went to public school for 12 years then got sent to religious college. Yes

I am a coward Andromeda I'm sorry and yes PuppetMaster, I couldn't live without my

fantasy world which is Electronic games for me and may soon be anime. Learning other

stuff is going to be difficult as friends have either joined Marines or they have gone to

secular college. Friend I was learning stuff from last year only went to my college for one

semester then transferred to secular college. As for Hammerman, never seen it, Bill and

Ted were on regular TV for awhile just like The A-Team, Nightrider, Mighty Max, Vor-Tech,

and Biker Mice from Mars. I am still looking for tv schedules from 1988-1991 to show

them to you if you need proof. BE sorry I weird you out. Anyway that is all I have to say

for now.
rav96 Wrote:yeah im kinda sorry for doubting him yesterday..i didnt for an age but then having read others doubt him i though...hang on maybe?!?! i like t give peple the benefit of the doubt but then again im a hypocrite coz my view on humans is basically trust no one. my philosophy for an age was "with intelligence comes evil" as in with gher ntelligence can come evil aswell as good but i focus on reminding myself of the evil that can come with havinf higher intelligence of freewill because ive been screwed over far to many times as i used to be far too trusting but my guard be up now Sad

so i say i try not to judge but me not having much faith in human will is a judgement in itself..im a hypocrit who tries to lay no judgement and giva all a chance..my god i sicken myself sometimes of what ive become Rolleyes Sad

so sorry Ryo and please listen to my posts before that were supporting you
You can do it...just think LONGTERM and grow that backbone :p

I have lived by the code of DTA DON'T TRUST ANYONE for a long time to surton point and in MANY cases it can save you a lot of grief...

BTW Ryo best of luck I have nothing at all against you. I don't fully know the situation so I cannot fully comment because situations are different including enviorment. Hope you can deal with the family bullshit...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:I have lived by the code of DTA DON'T TRUST ANYONE for a long time to surton point and in MANY cases it can save you a lot of grief...

BTW Ryo best of luck I have nothing at all against you. I don't fully know the situation so I cannot fully comment because situations are different including enviorment. Hope you can deal with the family bullshit...

Definitely the opposite of me, I trust people too much. Only now learning not to trust

people.

Example 1: saw free Gamecube offered on internet so I registered for it and now have

popup ads everywhere.

Example 2 spilling guts here in forum and getting judged and possibly disbelieved because

of it.