The anime eqaution
I have not really met any people who really are into anime hott/not.
[Image: Here.png]
Illiusions are everywhere.............. :eek:
----------------------------------------------------
~Mr.Days~

Mr.Morning has a grudge going.Mr.Day always seems to fly away.Mr.Night kisses goodnight.but Mr.Dream always makes you scream..but though that is the way of your day.Mr.Days is always guideing your ways.
Always guideing your Days always guideing your ways.I'll be with you my Mr.Day.
~Marie~
Nina182B Wrote:My bad Blight.. you didn't have to explain yourself. I re-read my post and I sounded mad at you for your comment but I really wasn't. I was actually agreeing with you that there are some people out there who look really scarey. Yeah, people would think you're shallow if you actually did say it out loud. But we all have eyes.. can't help but see that someone is hot/ugly.

Thanks for understanding. I re-read my post and realized I came off as a jerk and really felt the need to covey that I?m not like that; I strive to be a gentleman and that comment could bastardize all my efforts. I do notice when someone is attractive or not but I?d just be happy if there were any girls, and for that matter more people period, around here that liked anime. But one of the hottest girls I?ve ever seen, I?d rank her like 4th at the least, was at the mall looking for anime in Goodies. She is about the only girl that likes anime I?ve ever seen though.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
ugly????
hot????
anime????
hmmm................
is there a normal???
Gemini Wrote:ugly????
hot????
anime????
hmmm................
is there a normal???

Yes i wasn't talking about seeing a hot woman who liked anime (although that is how it was interpreted) i was just talking about meeting a woman who didn't look like an ass with arms who like anime. Its really hard...
babyeater0 Wrote:I was sitting in my chair thinking pondering the mysterys of the universe when i came upon this startling fact. In almost all occasions (this site being a very rare exception keep in mind) that when anime and woman are put together that they produce ugly.

So who else has seen the equation (anime+woman=ugly) in action. I know i have, on more than one occasion (although i have met a really hot chick in real life who likes anime but again one of the few exceptions.)

Well, I don't think looks have anything to do with what a person likes or dislikes so to me your equation means absolutely nothing. That said I have to say I'm not mad at you in the least for saying there are ugly women. There are! In my opinion you're just stating the truth not insulting anybody. I do have to say I somewhat agree that there are no ugly women just women who don't take good care of themselves (and men for that matter). I don't live in the USA so I can't really say if there are many ugly women there or not, I can only speak about the women I see everyday here in Portugal. To tell you the truth I see a lot of attractive women. I'm not talking about gorgeous women, although I do see some once in a while, but I see many women here who are pretty, relatively fit, who wear nice clothes, makeup, etc. You can really see they make an effort to look good.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I still prefer someone who tries to be him(her)self over someone who tries to be someone else by clothings, makeup and accessories. I'm not saying nice clothing and makeup makes someone being some else, just that it isn't something needed to be attractive.

As for the "anime equation", I'm learning Japanese at University right now and we are quite all interested in Manga and Anime... and yes there are uglybutts out there, but there are also pretty and attractive girls.
You'll need it in due time
I guess I should consider myself "lucky" then. Before I came to Canada all my friends from the Philippines loved anime and most of them are really attractive girls (one or two are gorgeous). Now I have friends here (mostly Koreans and Japanese) which are really good looking as well (except for a few Big Grin )

As for Andromeda's post that people just dont take care of themselves is true. If you really think about it you can be at your best if you want to but sometimes people just gives up and turn themselves down. I've been there being a fatty and all then I got tired of people saying stuff about me so I did something (not for them but for me) about it. Im not saying I look good but Im more confident and happy about myself now.
shugotenshi Wrote:I I'm not saying nice clothing and makeup makes someone being some else, just that it isn't something needed to be attractive.

It is sometimes.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
It can certainly help, but is it being yourself ?
You'll need it in due time
I will count myself lucky as I am surrounded by hot women that enjoy anime.
And, having seen photos of the women of our forum, I'd have to say that we have some very fine ladies in our company here.

The people that scare me, regardless of gender, are the ones that seem to have their whole live wrapped up in anime. No matter what conversation gets started, it always seems to end up back on the subject of anime somehow. These are the same people that seem to forget to bathe or eat healthy diets or get their hair cut. Just about every hobby I enjoy seems to have this particular sub-culture of scary person in it... even golf.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:I will count myself lucky as I am surrounded by hot women that enjoy anime.
And, having seen photos of the women of our forum, I'd have to say that we have some very fine ladies in our company here.

The people that scare me, regardless of gender, are the ones that seem to have their whole live wrapped up in anime. No matter what conversation gets started, it always seems to end up back on the subject of anime somehow. These are the same people that seem to forget to bathe or eat healthy diets or get their hair cut. Just about every hobby I enjoy seems to have this particular sub-culture of scary person in it... even golf.

Lucky, all the females on this campus think anime comes from Satan. so no females here

are into anime just guys. Like I said before, I think I' slowly losing my sanity piece by

precious piece. I just can't take much more of this.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Lucky, all the females on this campus think anime comes from Satan. so no females here

are into anime just guys. Like I said before, I think I' slowly losing my sanity piece by

precious piece. I just can't take much more of this.

Anime comes from Satan? Sounds like the same type of people who call money the work of Satan. But that really does suck.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
why would money or anime be the work of satan????
hahaha.... thats funny actually
Gemini Wrote:why would money or anime be the work of satan????
hahaha.... thats funny actually

Money because of the problems it can cause aka war for example...At least that's what I believe the reason is but anime I still don't understand that's why I said what I did Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
money i guess, can cause many problems and many in many different ways. like the saying go, "money makes the world go round"