Need To Get Rid of My GateKeepers FX.
Whoever wants this set, pm me and I'll look at your list. I want to get rid of this set as fast as possible so please hurry and offer. I'll take mostly any offer that is reasonable. If ya wanna buy it, then the price will be 20 dollars. ^_^. But other dvds are fine ^^
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Did it bite you or something? What happened that makes you want to get rid of it so quickly?
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Robojack Wrote:Did it bite you or something? What happened that makes you want to get rid of it so quickly?

Ha-Ha...Probally just hates it...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Ryoku Slayer Wrote:Whoever wants this set, pm me and I'll look at your list. I want to get rid of this set as fast as possible so please hurry and offer. I'll take mostly any offer that is reasonable. If ya wanna buy it, then the price will be 20 dollars. ^_^. But other dvds are fine ^^

So you should of sent it to me a couple of months ago in our agreed upon trade..I had your stuff for trade all packed and ready to ship out priority mail, but you didn't confirm you'd sent yours... as a matter of fact, you didn't even bother to tell me you'd changed your mind after repeated pm's with no responses from you, and I'd even given you my phone number as well since we're in the same area code...so glad I didn't go ahead and ship without some kind of confirmation or this would have to go in the $hitty traders section since you obviously didn't go thru with the agreed upon trade...
hahaha she must be a little kid Wink some people are like that
Amethyst Wrote:So you should of sent it to me a couple of months ago in our agreed upon trade..I had your stuff for trade all packed and ready to ship out priority mail, but you didn't confirm you'd sent yours... as a matter of fact, you didn't even bother to tell me you'd changed your mind after repeated pm's with no responses from you, and I'd even given you my phone number as well since we're in the same area code...so glad I didn't go ahead and ship without some kind of confirmation or this would have to go in the $hitty traders section since you obviously didn't go thru with the agreed upon trade...

Well sorry, I didn't want to go through with it because I reconsidered. I didn't answer any of your pms because I didn't want you to be mad at me for changing my mind. Well, do u still want to go through with it? I can understand that u are still angry about what I did, so I'm sorry.

~Ryoku Slayer~
Besides, if you did ship it to me, I would've sent it back. I am not a person that rips people off. Sorry.

~Ryoku Slayer~