Import Anime Forums
Need To Get Rid of My GateKeepers FX. - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: DVD Trading (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Need To Get Rid of My GateKeepers FX. (/thread-4329.html)

Need To Get Rid of My GateKeepers FX. - Ryoku Slayer - 11-16-2004

Whoever wants this set, pm me and I'll look at your list. I want to get rid of this set as fast as possible so please hurry and offer. I'll take mostly any offer that is reasonable. If ya wanna buy it, then the price will be 20 dollars. ^_^. But other dvds are fine ^^

Need To Get Rid of My GateKeepers FX. - Robojack - 11-16-2004

Did it bite you or something? What happened that makes you want to get rid of it so quickly?

Need To Get Rid of My GateKeepers FX. - Puppet Master - 11-16-2004

Robojack Wrote:Did it bite you or something? What happened that makes you want to get rid of it so quickly?

Ha-Ha...Probally just hates it...

Need To Get Rid of My GateKeepers FX. - Amethyst - 11-16-2004

Ryoku Slayer Wrote:Whoever wants this set, pm me and I'll look at your list. I want to get rid of this set as fast as possible so please hurry and offer. I'll take mostly any offer that is reasonable. If ya wanna buy it, then the price will be 20 dollars. ^_^. But other dvds are fine ^^

So you should of sent it to me a couple of months ago in our agreed upon trade..I had your stuff for trade all packed and ready to ship out priority mail, but you didn't confirm you'd sent yours... as a matter of fact, you didn't even bother to tell me you'd changed your mind after repeated pm's with no responses from you, and I'd even given you my phone number as well since we're in the same area code...so glad I didn't go ahead and ship without some kind of confirmation or this would have to go in the $hitty traders section since you obviously didn't go thru with the agreed upon trade...

Need To Get Rid of My GateKeepers FX. - inzomniak - 11-16-2004

hahaha she must be a little kid Wink some people are like that

Need To Get Rid of My GateKeepers FX. - Ryoku Slayer - 11-17-2004

Amethyst Wrote:So you should of sent it to me a couple of months ago in our agreed upon trade..I had your stuff for trade all packed and ready to ship out priority mail, but you didn't confirm you'd sent yours... as a matter of fact, you didn't even bother to tell me you'd changed your mind after repeated pm's with no responses from you, and I'd even given you my phone number as well since we're in the same area code...so glad I didn't go ahead and ship without some kind of confirmation or this would have to go in the $hitty traders section since you obviously didn't go thru with the agreed upon trade...

Well sorry, I didn't want to go through with it because I reconsidered. I didn't answer any of your pms because I didn't want you to be mad at me for changing my mind. Well, do u still want to go through with it? I can understand that u are still angry about what I did, so I'm sorry.

Need To Get Rid of My GateKeepers FX. - Ryoku Slayer - 11-17-2004

Besides, if you did ship it to me, I would've sent it back. I am not a person that rips people off. Sorry.