Things to ask!!
PLUS IF YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOO SHELTERED HOW THE F*CK DO YOU KNOW EMINEM

IM SURE HIS MUSIC AND LYRICS FULL OF SEX,RUGS ETC WOULD GET YOU KILLED BY YOUR PARENTS!!!

now that synches it...got you there
viciuos was right your pullin our legs!

damn boy your messed in the head to make that kinda shit up!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:PLUS IF YOUR SOOOOOOOOOOOO SHELTERED HOW THE F*CK DO YOU KNOW EMINEM

IM SURE HIS MUSIC AND LYRICS FULL OF SEX,RUGS ETC WOULD GET YOU KILLED BY YOUR PARENTS!!!

now that synches it...got you there
viciuos was right your pullin our legs!

damn boy your messed in the head to make that kinda shit up!

Hey only listened to one song, also don't own any of His CDs and I wouldn't know most of

the lyrics were like that unless they came out and said it. Yes his music might but thats

what dl engines are for. As for pulling leg I wouln't do that on a subject this serious. It is a

policy of mine to be honest at all costs. Now you have a sort of explanation in both posts.

Goodbye for now. I might check in later today or the day after tommorrow. Also it is my

choice to only listen to one song. That is all.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Hey only listened to one song, also don't own any of His CDs and I wouldn't know most of

the lyrics were like that unless they came out and said it. Yes his music might but thats

what dl engines are for. As for pulling leg I wouln't do that on a subject this serious. It is a

policy of mine to be honest at all costs. Now you have a sort of explanation in both posts.

Goodbye for now. I might check in later today or the day after tommorrow. Also it is my

choice to only listen to one song. That is all.

Honesty at all costs is a fools game Ryo...Not a very good idea either...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Honesty at all costs is a fools game Ryo...Not a very good idea either...

Yeah I know, but at least people know you will tell them the truth no matter what. Even if

they don't want to hear it.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
People, Boy bands shall die!! We don't need the "white" rapper to come!!! Listen to the Dir En Grey than your mind will be clear!!! and I shall run like hell!! Until I meet a man by a tree, there I can get my power ups!! I don't go to Game Stop to get my Phoenix Down!!!
Pika Pika Shining!!!! Ryuichi Sakuma is a GOD!!! NO DA?!
Miso-Soup Wrote:People, Boy bands shall die!! We don't need the "white" rapper to come!!! Listen to the Dir En Grey than your mind will be clear!!! and I shall run like hell!! Until I meet a man by a tree, there I can get my power ups!! I don't go to Game Stop to get my Phoenix Down!!!

Why not? I go there and get the mushrooms that make me fifty foot tall. Which is weird because I am supposed to be like fifty foot tall and then there are these other huge stuff just flying around I get really hungry.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
*shurgs* don't know!! I'm just lazy!!
Pika Pika Shining!!!! Ryuichi Sakuma is a GOD!!! NO DA?!