Things to ask!!
babyeater0 Wrote:Hello miso, i joined after you left. My name is jeff but you can call me thewingedperv and there is a fan club devoted to how awsome i am. If you want to join just consult the president of it vicious.

Stay away from our Miso!!!
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Word of advice Miso ignore everything Babyeater says Cool
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
eek Miso Run Run!!!

goes to Batz and Puppet Master and says

"well done" Big Grin
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hi,I listen to both mostly on anime soundtracks, but I also have these artists...

Ayumi
Sakura Taisen
Utada Hikaru
Kawabe Chieko
Takahashi Yoko
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
babyeater0 Wrote:Hello miso, i joined after you left. My name is jeff but you can call me thewingedperv and there is a fan club devoted to how awsome i am. If you want to join just consult the president of it vicious.

I must ask, what in the blue furry hell was that! I mean that line of BS could be strung out for a week! It was funny though.

And yes run away Miso, because it is my belief that you run from anything that calls itself thewingedperv.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
The only Gakt song I know is Vanilla but I saw him on some show, maybe Hey Hey Music Champ, playing in a billards contest. He was dressed like Venom from Guilty Gear, only with out the mask. Talk about style. Driver's High by L'arc kicks ass, I kinda wish I didn't miss their concert in Aug. And LE, BOA is British.
if there a difference between BOA & BoA? Just wondering, becasue while searching for Japanese music one song came up under the name BoA & I know BOA isn't Japanese...less it's like with Barbie Girl, you can get that song in three different languages Big Grin

Gackt is the reason I bought Bujingai; it's a pretty cool game anyways though.
& a question, isn't Hyde a guy that looks like a woman? I was trying to remember because I've been to a few of his fan sites, or atleast of someone with a name close to that & he had womanly features, wuite beautiful actually.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Blight Wrote:I must ask, what in the blue furry hell was that! I mean that line of BS could be strung out for a week! It was funny though.

And yes run away Miso, because it is my belief that you run from anything that calls itself thewingedperv.

Yeah you run till you can find a weapon....

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Yeah you run till you can find a weapon....

Ha ha ha ha ha! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Damn that was funny, mainly because it's true! :eek:
Batz Kage Wrote:if there a difference between BOA & BoA?

It would seem that there is, but I didn't know about it untill I checked just now. BOA is the 5 person British band that provided the opening theme for SE Lain. While BoA is Gwon Boa, a Korean Pop Diva. If LE meant her, then my correction was not needed. But BOA is pretty cool anyway.
Blight Wrote:Ha ha ha ha ha! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Damn that was funny, mainly because it's true! :eek:

Of course it's true. What else can you do when some well. I don't know what the hell it is. But if it's chasing you what other option do you have? Ha-Ha

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Of course it's true. What else can you do when some well. I don't know what the hell it is. But if it's chasing you what other option do you have? Ha-Ha

Ha ha ha! Big Grin Yah I?m not sure what the hell it is either but when it's a perv and has wings you pull out the old 10 gauge.
Blight Wrote:Ha ha ha! Big Grin Yah I?m not sure what the hell it is either but when it's a perv and has wings you pull out the old 10 gauge.

Ha-Ha Nah you go looking for a bigger gun

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Hahaha thewingedperv has miso and he will only give her back if you give me all of your anime.

BY THE WAY I AM IMMUNE TO BULLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey rav, I think this is one of those times where you need to pull out the dragon slayer lol!
As for me, I'll sick those flying monkeys on him. You may be immune to bullets but are you immune to the poo those nasty primates throw; I should think not! Now meet a stinky death!