Favorite technique.
I Like Miroku's wind tunnel. I also liked how he broke it being a perv.
I like NARUTO TV's Lee primary lotus technique when he opens the chakra gates on episodes 49 & 50.The battle between him & Gaara is awesome.
The Paper from R.O.D.
I like Goku's instant transmission. Imagine never being late for anything again.
Vicious Wrote:Imagine never being late for anything again.

wow my Excuse's time will be cut by half Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hmm...there are alot of cool techniques and what not in anime...personally I'd probably go for Sanosuke's Futai No Kiwami from Kenshin. That move rocks.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Don't know that I have a favorite. But I liked when the main guy(can't remember his name) summoned Suzaku in the first episode of Yami no Matsuei, just because of how cool it looked. I love phoenixs... phoenixes... phoeni... hmm. Maybe Phoenixen, like oxen. Phenixes. Seems the dictionary dosen't know.
I know you all are going to hate me for saying this but oh well. I think my favorite

technique is the one where Ryo in the white Inferno Armor summons this Tornado of

Flames accompanied with a storm to boot. Forgot what it is called. The only other that

comes close is Tekkaman Blade's Voltekker attack. Both are sweet. Either those or for

one of the newer animes Alucard at full power as well. The only other is the Water Dragon

technique from Magic Nights Rayearth. These are my three favorites. Please don't hate

mefor mentioning Ronin Warriors. Oh by the way sorry if I pist you off Ryujin. Anyway

feel free to berate me for bringing up old anime and their techniques.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
huh? no you didn't piss me off Ryo, we're cool. I take things topic by topic, and then once its done I forget about it. Don't worry about pleasing others so much.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:huh? no you didn't piss me off Ryo, we're cool. I take things topic by topic, and then once its done I forget about it. Don't worry about pleasing others so much.

I don't, I just worry about pissing people off. Wait did I just contradict myself there? Ah

well, at least I'm taking basic reasoning next semester.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
I like Tien's Shin Ki Khi Ho (spelled wrong) from DBZ. It is one of the powerfulest attakcs ever! As well as Gogeta's BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA!!! Black Howling from Shadow Skill has a technique called Kanon. It rules!
-Kanon!!