Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite technique.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven?t seen this question posed before (though it probably has been) but I was just wandering what people consider to be there favorite technique an anime character uses. There are tons of awesome ones but I think my favorite is The Dragon of the Darkness Flame by Hiei in Yu Yu Hakusho. I mean he shoots a dragon out of his arm; that is bonzer! Kenshin?s general sword technique is cool, and Kazuma from Scryed has cool powers too, but Hiei's attack is just awesome.
I think captain Tylor's power of accidental destruction is pretty sweet. =P

Hiei is cool too, but I think Arucard when he uses his full powers is pretty sweet.
In The Series Photon, Photons sister can freeze all time around her for an extended period. I get a kick out of that especially the times where she accidnetly uses the power
One of my favorite techniques is actually used by two different villains from Ninja Scroll and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. The guys who can just blend into the shadows and attack shadows are pretty cool.

Just imagine if Lupin could fade into shadows like that... he'd be even more incredible!!!
Yeah, then the he could get out of his grandfather's shadow and have a 100% success rate; he's already sneaky enough with out them. That would be sweet. I forgot to mention the Gum Gum powers of Luffy from One Piece. He may not be able to swim but damn he can hit hard.
Saotome School of Anything Goes Martial Arts final attack....................RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!
My favorite technique is doggy style. Does that count? :eek:
Vicious Wrote:My favorite technique is doggy style. Does that count? :eek:

At least in hentai it probably wood.(wood, ha ha ha)
Your avatar reminded me, another favorite is the substitute technique in Naruto. I think it would be pretty fun to have that ability in real life. Would make it easy to sneak away during family gatherings... lol.
Vicious Wrote:My favorite technique is doggy style. Does that count? :eek:

Now is that giving or receiving?.....sorry bro you left yourself open for that one. Big Grin
yeah, he bends over and takes it till his opponent is exhausted
I like the Dragon Slave Lena Inverse uses in Slayers.
I also like Zoro's three sword technique in One Piece!!!!! Who would have thought about using a sword in one's mouth?!?!
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I like the Dragon Slave Lena Inverse uses in Slayers.
I also like Zoro's three sword technique in One Piece!!!!! Who would have thought about using a sword in one's mouth?!?!

Yes, woot for santoryu!
evilomar Wrote:Now is that giving or receiving?

Next time I have to remember that I'm not the only perv on the boards.
Naruto's Ninja Centerfold! what else?
Pages: 1 2