Poll: Scott Peterson Trial: what do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
He did it.
92.86%
13 92.86%
He didn't do it.
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Guilty!!!
Puppet Master Wrote:That's the whole point...I have never understood why people kill and his reason has to be one of the worst...I am hoping he gets the death penalty but they should give hima painless one although they would...

the death penalty,
thats just too easy for him..... he should be put into jail for life..........
let him think over and over in that small cell of his on what he did.......
his conscience will eventally get the best of him.
Gemini Wrote:the death penalty,

Bad for the countrys $$$...If they do that...The man probally has no emotion or soul that's what allowed him to do what he did. He has tried to trick everyone because its obvious he only cares about himself.A man like that is incapable of feeling guilt for what they do....
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Bad for the countrys $$$...If they do that...The man probally has no emotion or soul that's what allowed him to do what he did. He has tried to trick everyone because its obvious he only cares about himself.A man like that is incapable of feeling guilt for what they do....

bu thte death penalty is like a quick ticket out for him, its too sweet of a deal for that bastard..... he could be someones b**ch......
Gemini Wrote:bu thte death penalty is like a quick ticket out for him, its too sweet of a deal for that bastard..... he could be someones b**ch......

Hm......Intresting thought but that's NOT quite what I was thinking...The death penatly in a way is apart of it but they need to deal with scum like him like they did in the meadevil days torture the bastard

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Like I said...tie each limb to a horse...set the horses off at a run in four differant directions or maybe just a good ole fashion stoning!!!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ha ha ha ha. Your vindictiveness is inspiring. I've always been pro eye for an eye, especially in cases such as these.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Thats why I like it here theres people who think as twisted as me as far as punishment for sick SOBs goes..[I really am a sick SOB Big Grin ] But I do believe in an eye for an eye...

If you take a purposely you have no right to live...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I don't think he is guilty.... but then again I have no inside info about the case. I think the reason many people think he is guilty is the signs he gave off like: trying to sell his house, not wheeping all day (and night) and not even joining the search for his wife by walking all over state.

I believe that if I heard what the jurors heard I'd probably come to a guilty verdict too.
tsunami Wrote:I don't think he is guilty.... but then again I have no inside info about the case. I think the reason many people think he is guilty is the signs he gave off like: trying to sell his house, not wheeping all day (and night) and not even joining the search for his wife by walking all over state.

I believe that if I heard what the jurors heard I'd probably come to a guilty verdict too.

I doubt him not crying all day and night has anything to do with it actually...The fact that he did try to sell his house as you said is strange considering the time frame and him not joining in the search didn?t look any better for him. If he was smart he would have because he brought up more questions and everything started pointing towards him. In the end the pieces of the puzzle were put together and he was convicted?That?s what I believe anyways?

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Gemini Wrote:the death penalty,
I have to disagree. If it was a state that used say "Lethal Injection" yes death is to easy of a way out, but California does not. The use the gas chamber! That on the other hand is perfect for him. If he did drown his wife like some believe, then this is a perfect way for him to die.

Now as for the baby issue... I do not like the stance this judgment has set before us. Does killing a woman who is with child make it a double murder? Before you say yes what if the woman had an appointment to abort the child? Or what if they find out she was pregnant after the fact does that still make it double murder? Some questions to ponder...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
morgorath Wrote:I have to disagree. If it was a state that used say "Lethal Injection" yes death is to easy of a way out, but California does not. The use the gas chamber! That on the other hand is perfect for him. If he did drown his wife like some believe, then this is a perfect way for him to die.

Now as for the baby issue... I do not like the stance this judgment has set before us. Does killing a woman who is with child make it a double murder? Before you say yes what if the woman had an appointment to abort the child? Or what if they find out she was pregnant after the fact does that still make it double murder? Some questions to ponder...

Geez, Morgy, way to turn a good lynching into a moral debate! Tongue I was enjoying the not so heaviness of this thread!!! Wink
GAS HIM!!! I like that idea!!! As long as they use a choking or nerve agent on him. Rolleyes
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I belive that he should be shipped to Kentucky. I believe that they are still able to use a firing squad. If I am wrong sorry, buT I know it is one of the southern states and I believed it to be Kentucky. Let his sorry ass look down the barrel of a gun for a little while then, KABOOOM.
morgorath Wrote:I have to disagree. If it was a state that used say "Lethal Injection" yes death is to easy of a way out, but California does not. The use the gas chamber! That on the other hand is perfect for him. If he did drown his wife like some believe, then this is a perfect way for him to die.

Morg I like your logic lol

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Geez, Morgy, way to turn a good lynching into a moral debate! Tongue I was enjoying the not so heaviness of this thread!!! Wink
GAS HIM!!! I like that idea!!! As long as they use a choking or nerve agent on him. Rolleyes

You probably have some good ideas of what to use on him am I right?

Was this a very big case in the US? I see comparisons being made with OJ's trial which was broadcasted daily over here but I haven't seen anything about this on our news.
Yeah... I never heard about it up here in Canada either.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.