Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Guilty!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, mr. Peterson is guilty on two counts of murder. 1st degree for Lacy and 2nd degree for the unborn child. What does anyone else think? I personally am happy. I was pretty convinced he was guilty. Sure I only have media to educate me, but it just seemed like his actions and behaviours were not those of an innocent man.

anyone else?
Yeah, he probably did it. Just like OJ, except he didn?t get away with it (and he?s not a famous football player Rolleyes , but both were highly publicized murder cases).
Blight Wrote:Yeah, he probably did it. Just like OJ, except he didn?t get away with it (and he?s not a famous football player Rolleyes , but both were highly publicized murder cases).

Guilty as Charged now OJ needs to join him...
Puppet Master Wrote:Guilty as Charged now OJ needs to join him...

Hhehehe...OJ won't be joining him since he has $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. If Peterson has as much money as OJ, I highly doubt that he would be charged of 1st & 2nd degree murders.

However, I do think that he's guilty as charged. Why attempt to run away/disguise himself if he's not feeling guilty?

Just my penny of thought..........
They need to fry the bastard!!!
I think he is guilty to. Oj was guilty as well and so his Michael Jackson. They just got off becuase they had money to buy their way to freedom. If I had that kind of money I would not pull the kind of shit they did. They did the crime they should have their dumb ass put in jail.
Banishing_Blade Wrote:I think he is guilty to. Oj was guilty as well and so his Michael Jackson. They just got off becuase they had money to buy their way to freedom. If I had that kind of money I would not pull the kind of shit they did. They did the crime they should have their dumb ass put in jail.

we we need some serious judicial reform in this country...
Japschin Wrote:Hhehehe...OJ won't be joining him since he has $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. If Peterson has as much money as OJ, I highly doubt that he would be charged of 1st & 2nd degree murders.

However, I do think that he's guilty as charged. Why attempt to run away/disguise himself if he's not feeling guilty?

Just my penny of thought..........

Had money. Has money isn't correct. After all the civil suits filed against OJ he became quite the poor bum. He's not living poor enough for me though. Prison isn't poor enough for someone who would murder their own wife...
Cidien Wrote:Had money. Has money isn't correct. After all the civil suits filed against OJ he became quite the poor bum. He's not living poor enough for me though. Prison isn't poor enough for someone who would murder their own wife...

Yes only a slow PAINFUL demise is :mad: Hey I would like to see that HONESTLY as sick as it is
Rarnom, you should've had the poll opinion: "OJ did it."

Big Grin :p
Banishing_Blade Wrote:I think he is guilty to. Oj was guilty as well and so his Michael Jackson. They just got off becuase they had money to buy their way to freedom. If I had that kind of money I would not pull the kind of shit they did. They did the crime they should have their dumb ass put in jail.

That's because lets face it this countires law system DOES NOT WORK...It fails miserably when people have a lot of money because bribes become a factor and corruption rears its ugly head as usual...That's why true justice is just a false concept unfortunately the wrong people have died in the past and sick bastards get off the hook. When the proof is undeniable in a murder case the killers should see what they did right before they die themselves. I have always been a strong believer in the saying 'Let the punishment fit the crime' But that never happens the worst of the worst are sometimes just locked up. It reminds me of the pieces I saw of the Green Mile if I remember right in that movie an innocent man was placed on death row. I may be mistaken but the point is that's what's wrong with this country the rich run free doing whatever the hell they want because they have money. But speaking of Jackson I wouldnt even let him rot in a cell he needs to be dealt with one way or another because his actions can never be forgiven....

I can only say one thing truly though after all that...May hell tear them apart....
Guilty, guilty. guilty.........
Well, I know that there is a movie out abou this, can't remember whats it called though. And also he had another lover on the side, of course that was a bust.
Gemini Wrote:Guilty, guilty. guilty.........
Well, I know that there is a movie out abou this, can't remember whats it called though. And also he had another lover on the side, of course that was a bust.

Let the punishment fit the crime... :mad:
Puppet Master Wrote:Let the punishment fit the crime... :mad:
I agree, but what he did, shouldn't ever be done to another human being...let alone a woman carrying a child.

DRAW AND QUARTER HIM!!!!!
Ka-Talliya Wrote:I agree, but what he did, shouldn't ever be done to another human being...let alone a woman carrying a child.

DRAW AND QUARTER HIM!!!!!

That's the whole point...I have never understood why people kill and his reason has to be one of the worst...I am hoping he gets the death penalty but they should give hima painless one although they would...
Pages: 1 2 3