Musical Instruments
I can play all kinds of instruments fom the piano to the trombone to the bass guitar (a little). I have played the piano for about 10 years and I am only 17. I use a pretty nice Baldwin piano. It is not a grand or baby grand though. I WISH! Some of my favorite Piano songs are Hungarian Rhapsody NO. 2 by Liszt. Not to be confused with Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. I also like a lot of Beethoven like Sonata Op. 49 No.2. I play a lot of jazz on the trombone like Fly Me to the Moon and I Remember Clifford and East Side Drive. I just try to play anything I hear with the bass. But it never turns out to good.
DAMN...Only one in my entire family with musical talent is my cousin...She plays the Piano extremely well though...Not shocking though but it's intresting to listen to...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
DRUMMING \m/'s

im a former drummer but my band split up at the end of this summer!!!
NOTA RIP

Post Hardcore wo0t

now ive not drummed in months Sad

:'(
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
i would have to say the bass because i love to hear it and play it.
-The boy's screams excited me far more than yours. --Tomo, Fushigi Yugi

-look me up some time Cool http://www.myspace.com/chappas