Looking for Some Original artbox's
Hey KaOs

I have a Last Exile Box if you want it. Let me know.
I might consider buying it but i dont know if i want to trade off the last exile set for it..if you lived in the US i would...i am not really considering international trades since i start school inless than a month
bump

will trade this title off for saiyuki vol1+ box or Gto Vol1+ Box or Just Saiyuki Box 1 and GTO Box 1

open to other offers as well including cash. let me know. thanks

also US only for the trades. but if paying cash/paypal will accept from anywhere
Big Bump! Selling ps2 games now or trades for them. Up to you! also some posters are availible. PM me if you are interested in anything and we can work out a deal. Thanks!
bump. trying to sell some of this stuff before school starts. pm me if your interested in any of the ps2 games.
hey do you only want art boxes cus if not check my list and see if there is anything you like
no im open to paypal or cash for the games as well. let me take a look at your list
I have all 3 Slayers R1 artboxes if you still need them. I just thinpakked my DVD's, so I have no need for them I was going to list them on Ebay until I saw your post. PM me if you're interested with an offer and I'll give you some pics if you really want them.

I also have the R1 Gundam Wing box if you need it.
hey man. definately interested in the slayers artbox's. name your price. ill try to meet it. let me know. a reasonable amount. not interested in the gundam box since i dont have any gundam but definately interested in the slayers all 3 of them. please let me know what you would like for them. if you would like all cash or some of my ps2 games. let me know^^ talk to you soon. im very interested. also some pics would be nice if possible.