Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Looking for Some Original artbox's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
TRADE LIST :

PS2 ORIGINALS

Onimusha Warlords
Tekken 4
Lord of The Rings The Two Towers
Soul Reaver 2
SSX Tricky
SpyHunter
Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons of Liberty

Prices - Make a reasonable offer!

All of the PS2 games are in theyre original cases, they all include manuals, and they are in mint condition. no scratches on any of the discs. Played 1-2 times.

I will accept Money (PAYPAL) for the games or i will accept anime trades open to the Art box's listed below. If i get several offers for a title the highest offer will win the game.

I would prefer if buyers lived in USA. Buyer also pays for shipping costs. Preferably would like to send USPS Priority w/ tracking. but i can ship other methods UPS or fedex. up to you as long as you can pay for the shipping costs.

Thank you!

I Also have for sale 5 Wolf Rain Promo Posters. Make an offer. Buyer pays for shipping + i will accept paypal. if you would like a picture of the poster feel free to ask.

Other Posters : - feel free to pm me for a picture of it

Kaeana The Prophecy - Great Condition no tears
Millenium Actress - Great Condition no tears
Hero - Good Condition. 1 or two small rips near the outer edge
Sniper 3 - Great Condition no Tears
Sakura Wars : The Movie - (x3) - Great condition no tears
The Day After Tomorrow - Great condition no tears

make an offer for those if interested. I ship them in poster cardboard holders. Buyer pays for shipping.

Im looking for the following artbox's :

Chobits
Cowboy Bebop
Escaflowne
Hellsing

Love Hina
Niea_7

Noir
Saiyuki (BOX 1)
Samurai Deeper kyo (wooden box)

Slayers (all three box's of all of the series)
Trigun
Witch Hunter Robin
X TV
Last Exile

Thank you!. This is my first post i believe. However, i trade on noated forums

here is a list to my references :

http://noated.net/forum/profile.php?mode...file&u=828

Im willing to pay $10-15 per box depending on what series it is. Please messege me if you are interested! Thank you ^^ Please note that i am looking for the r1 original artbox's only, and when you send me a pm if you could attach pictures of your box's that you have in my request list it would be appreciated. Thanks again!

*edit*

Please keep in mind im only interested in buying 1 or 2 artbox's at a time. as i do not have a huge income right now. Titles in bold are what i would really like Smile If you dont have one of the titles in bold but have one of the others, i am still definately interested. But if you have one of the items in bold and some of the ones not in bold im likely to buy more than one box from you (depending on the condition).

*update* removed some artbox's that ive recieved. Still willing to pay 15-20 per box depending which box it is. pm me if your interested. Items in bold im willing to pay near 20 dollars. items not in bold more around 15. but like i said if there is extras in the artbox or if your just selling the artbox only than that has alot to do with what im willing to pay.

Successful Trades on Here :

Cidien (1)
I have Noir Boxset with the T-shirt still in the wrapper. Plz Pm me for more info.
how much would you like for just the artbox
bump! looking for some more artbox's Smile
http://sonryu.homestead.com/dvdboxes.html

This guy does some nice boxsets, and he can make custom ones for you if your interested.
animeshop Wrote:http://sonryu.homestead.com/dvdboxes.html

This guy does some nice boxsets, and he can make custom ones for you if your interested.

woah. those are some really nice ones. any idea as to how much they cost?
$30-35. But those are not what the KaOs wants. He wants original R1 artboxes.
indeed. and ive already seen those art box's. while they are very nice they arnt r1.

also as a note im willing to pay 23$ inc. shipping for the chobits artbox ^^
Ka0s Wrote:indeed. and ive already seen those art box's. while they are very nice they arnt r1.

also as a note im willing to pay 23$ inc. shipping for the chobits artbox ^^

good luck offering that price for the chobits artbox. I see guys selling chobits artbox plus volume 1 for 40/50$USD
bumperboy Wrote:good luck offering that price for the chobits artbox. I see guys selling chobits artbox plus volume 1 for 40/50$USD

Yup...good luck at that price.
The last time you offered for my .hack and samurai deeper boxes, I did mention it to you. A collection is a limited edition and has higher values because of the limited items included. If one sells these items, the collection isn't worth much anymore.
Plus when you offered $15 or $20 for my .hack artbox, there's absolutely no way I could sell it since I bought it for $150.

$23 including shipping, maybe you could try getting it on Ebay even though for the last 3 weeks, I've seen Chobits' boxes going up to b/w $90-110.
here's one really cheap:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...07593&rd=1

get it while you can
By the way Japschin how much do you want for your Vampire Princess Miyu TV Ultimate Set (1997) and Wild Arms Collection. separated prices please
that auction ended...and arnt we getting off topic in my thread.Sad Thanks for looking though bumperboy^^..are you the same bumper boy from noated?
I have this following last Exile HK set up for trade =

(note this is not my auction i just cant find a link for it anymore)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...24015&rd=1

i will trade this for one of the artbox's in bold or two of the artbox's not in bold. PM me if interested. i can provide pictures if needed. The box itself is in perfect condition and the disks have no major blemish's or marks on them. discs have been viewed once.

I also will consider trading for one of the box's not in bold but has vol1 with it..etc.
I have one artbox and its for Galaxy Angels. It came with the gashapon figures but I sold those already. I you want it just let me know. Thank you!!
Pages: 1 2