Favorite Anime Hero?
A couple of people have said Onizuka. I didn't list him because I don't really think he's a hero. But then I thought "Well, what would he be if not a hero." So I'll say he is my favorite comedic hero. Favorite anti-hero is Hiei all the way. He might just be anti with out the hero part but he is still bad.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Kuwabara is cool but Hiei is better. Hiei is my favorite.
Banishing_Blade Wrote:Kuwabara is cool but Hiei is better. Hiei is my favorite.
Hey, I've heard bad things about this guy, nobody trust him OK. :p
He is just mad because I know mor than he does.

NOT REALLY I WISH!
Banishing_Blade Wrote:He is just mad because I know mor than he does.

NOT REALLY I WISH!

Ha ha ha, yeah just kidding, welcome to the board my friend! Big Grin
Banishing_Blade Wrote:Kuwabara is cool but Hiei is better. Hiei is my favorite.

I already know one thing about you...That you have sense lol Hiei is the best from that show and I welcome you for that reason lol
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Banishing_Blade Wrote:He is just mad because I know mor than he does.

NOT REALLY I WISH!

*whisper* watch out they are not very nice to new members.
babyeater0 Wrote:*whisper* watch out they are not very nice to new members.

Why would you say that? Big Grin Cool lol...Wait I know why Big Grin

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
coz some newbs can be real ass's

everyone is a newb at somepoint...some make a nice entrance..even try to help others whilst others act like an ass then think why am i gettin flamed then think they can get away with it when they decide to play "good" Rolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Gatsu From Veluzeluku....but you all knew that didn't you???

Heh heh heh!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
rav96 Wrote:coz some newbs can be real ass's

everyone is a newb at somepoint...some make a nice entrance..even try to help others whilst others act like an ass then think why am i gettin flamed then think they can get away with it when they decide to play "good" Rolleyes

That about sums it up Rav can't think of anything to add damn typical innocent bullshit lol...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

That does piss me off... A LOT!

Hope that is'nt a reference to me. If it is just tell me I'm being an jerk. Otherwise I might

never know.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Hope that is'nt a reference to me. If it is just tell me I'm being an jerk. Otherwise I might

never know.

No it was towards me
Once again the posts go off topic Rolleyes Big Grin

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection