Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Favorite Anime Hero?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well we have a favorite anime villain thread so let see who everyone's favorite anime

hero is. Mine are:

Alucard (Hellsing)

Walter (Hellsing)

Ryo of Wildfire and Inferno (Ronin Warriors)

Zinv (Dual)

Lord Van (Escaflowne)

Wolfwood (Trigun)

Vash (Trigun)
Wolfwood from Trigun is definately my fav because he has just that little hint of bad in him.
Ed from Cowboy bebop is my comical fav
Robin from Witch Hunter Robin is my dark fav
KENSHIN!!! Runners up listed below!

Guts from Beserk, Walter from Hellsing, Dark Schnider from Bastard...though he's more the anti-hero.
Rick Hunter from Robotech is the fucking man! not Hikaru from Macross.

Trunks
Terry Bogard
Ryu
Ryoga
Yusako Godai
Kekko Kamen
Amano Jyaku

And of course although some people don't consider it anime, but I really don't care, OPTIMUS PRIME.
well my favorite hero would have to me kyo (project ARMs)
others are:
D (vampire hunter D)
Sorata (mouse)
Sesshomaru-hehe I know -but in all consideration he did save rin that would make him a hero. and I do also like Trunks-DBZ
May sound silly, but my favorite hero is Kuwabara From Yu Yu Hakusho. Since the first episode when he went to Yusuke?s wake I liked him. His chivalrous honor code and dedication to what he believes in make him my favorite static character of any show. As for my favorite dynamic hero, I?ll have to go with Yuji from blue gender. He starts off as a real wussy, and becomes one bad Mo-Fo by the end of the series.
He he, I'd have to say Dark Schneider from Bastard Big Grin
Hmmmmmmm, lets see
1. Vash
2. Onizuka(dont really know if hes a hero, but hes cool)
3. Spike
Blight Wrote:May sound silly, but my favorite hero is Kuwabara From Yu Yu Hakusho. Since the first episode when he went to Yusuke?s wake I liked him. His chivalrous honor code and dedication to what he believes in make him my favorite static character of any show. As for my favorite dynamic hero, I?ll have to go with Yuji from blue gender. He starts off as a real wussy, and becomes one bad Mo-Fo by the end of the series.

Kuwabaras classic...

Ill reply again when I know...
Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
Alucard (Hellsing)
Vash the Stampede/Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Trigun)
Guts (Berserk)
Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)
Ryu
Hiei
Kuwabara
Vash
Spike
Joe Higashi
Terry Bogard
Spike
Gene Starwind
Vegeta
Trunks
Yuske
Genkai
Kenshin

yeah long list made short as possible
Gattsu (guts)
Spike
Gene
Onizuka
Edward Elric
Wolfwood

urghh cant rember more

and hmmmmmmm
Alucard but hes more of an anti hero in my mind so EVEN BETTER Wink Big Grin
c'mon im a guy that has all of Spawn comics...so yeah im partial to the anti-hero
Trunks (Dragonball Z)
Onizuka (GTO)
Gatsu (Berserk)
Suberu Sumeragi (X)
Kira (Angel Sanctuary) - not exactly the hero but whatever!
With some of the Hero's on the lists I have seen Wolfwood (Trigun) and Gene(Outlaw Star) you have a type of hero that is a mix almost is nobel enough to do the right thing but would steal your wallet or take advantage of your sister given the chance. I like these type of hero's because they are flawed to a degree which give more realism to the characters. The brothers from Full Metal Alchimist are another great exaple to this
Pages: 1 2 3