Whats up with Getterdome?
It seems like the Page is down since some Days.
Somebody knows whats wrong? :confused:

c-ya
chris
yep went there too see if they had some new titles and nothing page can not be displayed. sad sad.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
What is Getterdome? I know it may sound stupid but I really don't know.. :confused:
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
virtual slap.

well its a site like this but they sell alot of titles before JJ gets them, some times they really dont have them but dont say that, and costs 8$ a title to ship EACH, they had some titles before jj thats why i got them but took to long to ship comes from HK.

so thats what it is !

-LE

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:virtual slap.

well its a site like this but they sell alot of titles before JJ gets them, some times they really dont have them but dont say that, and costs 8$ a title to ship EACH, they had some titles before jj thats why i got them but took to long to ship comes from HK.

so thats what it is !

-LE

AH another reason to wait...$8 to ship each item SUCKS...Seriously I can understand why but damn...That's a lot...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
You've heard of anime-icon though? They're even cheaper and have all the same titles (MI,FX,AV) http://www.anime-icon.com Ha and no I dont work for them!
Sure ...
http://www.sphiatt.com is cool too free shiping to the US states and well thats good for me. also cheap prices on bigger box sets.

I dont work for them by the way.

-LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Well... but Getterdome (or at least the one Seller where i buy)
made me a good Price
i think it was 6$ per Disc when i take over 90 DVDs
which i did and no Shipping.
Yeah!

But 8 DVDs went out of stock and i want thouse rest 8 DVDs Smile

chris