Fullmetal Alchemist (This Saturday)
This show is the animated embodiment of sweetness. Just watched episode four like ten minuets ago and I like it more and more. The music, animation and story are awesome. I think I?ll buy this set as my next one.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Last Exile Wrote:check in the reviews section.
i dont have the set i want it in english. im not big on reading subbs, if i knew japanese i would watch it with nothing.

-LE

Yeah I can't stand just reading subtitles if I am paying anything anyways lol...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
vol. 1 dubbed comes out in january. also its only 4 eps.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Episode 6 Tonight.
anyone keeping up with the series? like how its going so far?

I like this series only thing that i dont like is that its on so late and only once a week. it should be on every day.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Last Exile Wrote:Episode 6 Tonight.
anyone keeping up with the series? like how its going so far?

I like this series only thing that i dont like is that its on so late and only once a week. it should be on every day.

-LE

DAMN RIGHT! It should be on everyday. I don't know why but every anime is forced into late night time slots forgot what channel but last week I saw Hellsing on at 2 in the fricken morning. The reason that sucks is I have school and ive barely been able to stay up lately lol...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
im with ya there puppet im sick of reading subs to after just finishing watching the complete series of fist of the north star if i see another sub i think my head would explode :p

but it is a great show FMA and you all should see it i didnt like it at first but it grows on you kind of like the moss growing on the inside of my fish tank that i just noticed lmao oh my im gonna have to clean that at once ....