????
Bravo. You made a funny. Feel better now that you've boosted your cyber-ego?
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Shinn Asuka Wrote:Bravo. You made a funny. Feel better now that you've boosted your cyber-ego?

yep, feel better now that your penis is almost non-existant?
Oh yes. I savor the fact that I have a small penis. Thank you for asking!
I survived ~
but then again i didnt go all out as much as the guy who got banned.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Shinn Asuka Wrote:Oh yes. I savor the fact that I have a small penis. Thank you for asking!

Glad to hear that you enjoy being insulted. Not that this will stop any time soon, but your idiotic Emo-ness combined with your unstomachable asian fetish makes you rival galv in all-time dorkitude and overall unpleasantness. YOu have no redeeming qualities. All you do is talk like some sort of elite, despite being a loser. Really, learn your place.

*Wonders what Zag thinks of this*
I'm sorry. I must remember to bow down to the king of elite, Kakomu. Would you like a shoe shine while I'm at it?
kakomu Wrote:*Wonders what Zag thinks of this*

Hmmmmmmmmm...... I think you should delete all that before Zag sees it. Get rid of evidence and feign innocence.
hbk101 Wrote:Hmmmmmmmmm...... I think you should delete all that before Zag sees it. Get rid of evidence and feign innocence.

no worries.
Shinn Asuka Wrote:I was Suzakuseikun, before I changed my username. Not that it matters -- I don't want you to unblock me, I was simply stating a point. I'm more amused by it than anything.

That would explain why you have 1000 posts and I had no idea who you were. Don't worry, I'm not unblocking anybody.

kakomu Wrote:It's too bad your internet fiance cheated on you.

Did that actually happen? That sucks. I don't like to make fun of peoples personal lives unless I'm in a flame war with them, but can't say I'm too surprised. That's why I'm not fond of any internet relationships and certainly not long distance ones.
kakomu Wrote:no worries.

kak... I'm glad you're not worried.
That means you recognize why you're getting a three day ban for the above posts.

See you in a few days.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:kak... I'm glad you're not worried.
That means you recognize why you're getting a three day ban for the above posts.

See you in a few days.

Hahaha. I knew that was coming, and I'm pretty sure he did too.

You haven't read that other post of his in the other thread yet where he tells Cidien 'fuck you'. I have a feeling that would have earned him a ban too.

It seems almost like Kak wants to get himself banned. :confused:
hahahahahaha that was funny, thanks you two helped me start my day off with a laugh
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
hbk101 Wrote:Hmmmmmmmmm...... I think you should delete all that before Zag sees it. Get rid of evidence and feign innocence.

Actually when a user delete his post.. They are not deleted.. The mod/admins can still see the posts that they put up. We then can manage what to do with them.. Either leave them there.. Or permantly delete them or just leave them "hidden"