????
I have read some posts comparing me to this crate digga guy and i have to ask who the hell is he?
He was another member that arrived in the forum and made a number of comments that quickly ostracized himself from the rest of our community.

You have the distinct honour of being the second member in our history to galvanize the majority of the forum against one person.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
He got into a big flame war with Vicious. He is no longer around. He deleted most of his posts, so don't bother looking them up.
hbk101 Wrote:He got into a big flame war with Vicious.

Not a good move...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Not that it's not a good move, more of a bad decision if you can't back up any of your facts that you're arguing with. Hence, it's easier to just avoid pointless arguments with Vicious, because they tend to get out of hand quickly.

He's still got me blocked on AIM for calling him an ass like six months ago. XD
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Something tells me that Vicious doesn't make periodic reviews of his ban list to see if he's changed his mind about chatting with someone.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Shinn Asuka Wrote:He's still got me blocked on AIM for calling him an ass like six months ago. XD

Who are you? I don't remember your SN?

And Zag's right - I don't go back and check my 'banned' list. Once you're banned, you're banned.
I was Suzakuseikun, before I changed my username. Not that it matters -- I don't want you to unblock me, I was simply stating a point. I'm more amused by it than anything.
and you blocked me because I told you to stop moaning on your Blog...SInce that's all you ever did...Bitch and moan about how hard life is, and how you hate it all and the misery and the pain and the woe and the suffering and the and the and the and the.

By the by, I don't remember this crate digga fellow.
kakomu Wrote:and you blocked me

Best decision I ever made, if you ask me.
Shinn Asuka Wrote:Best decision I ever made, if you ask me.

Do you still whine like a gigantic fluffy pussy? Do you still bitch and moan on your Blog? Have your balls finally fallen off and have you finally blossomed into a women yet?
Keep throwing those insults at me, as I'm enjoying how worked up you're getting. You amuse me far too much now to even get angry at you -- I've had nothing but a laughing riot since you tried to get yourself banned off AN. So please, keep up the show -- I usually have to pay for entertainment like this. ;D
Shinn Asuka Wrote:Keep throwing those insults at me, as I'm enjoying how worked up you're getting. You amuse me far too much now to even get angry at you -- I've had nothing but a laughing riot since you tried to get yourself banned off AN. So please, keep up the show -- I usually have to pay for entertainment like this. ;D

Wooo! Now go home and cry yourself to sleep you pissant. It's too bad your internet fiance cheated on you. I know you cried like a fucking baby and wrote many diatribes and tirades about her in your blog. So how is she? Is she happy with her new man? Does she tell you about how good the sex was? Is she married yet? Have you found another internet love? How is your airport job? Still a loser? I'm glad to hear you're making a boom in the underling non-educated loser class.

I'm glad you make the effort to difuse the rants, but I'm sure deep deep deep down inside, you're weeping. The little bit of testosterone fighting off the torrents of estrogen your body produces anymore keeps you from thinking about the tough times and how unfair life is all the time...but I know the estrogen just gets the better of you. To be honest, I had forgotten all about AN, because it's more or less a shit community, and well, I don't give a flying fuck about shit communities. I'm glad my exploitations at AN are ingrained in your mind so you can remember me from here to eternity. I'm glad I've made an impact on a life, even if it is a shallow and pitiful one such as yours.
You forgot the part where you tell me to go slit my wrist and die.
Shinn Asuka Wrote:You forgot the part where you tell me to go slit my wrist and die.

Good point. Go home, cry, slit your THROAT and die.