The next four years
Cidien Wrote:Probably in about 3-3 1/2 years, but ONLY if Iraq is mostly under control. We need to deal with Korea, and there are a few other middle easter countries and african countries that could use our help as well. Especially the african countries.... but that's not gonna happen for a while reguardless of who's president.

Because those African countries don't have any oil? By help do you mean money or sending our troops over there to liberate them. Why don't we go bomb all the communist while we are at it again go fuck with big superpowers like China? How would you feel if they thought we needed liberation from Bush? Iraq will never be in control, and you can quote me on that. That country was used to living a certain way longer than the US has been around, and yes I know they got their independence from Britain in 1932, but they were around before the British came and occupied them.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
it is not the duty of the us to go around and liberate other countries. we shouldn't go around invading anyone unless they attack us. it's not right for us to impose our views on the whole world.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
its not right but it doesnt stop the US

so called "big brother" to the world....

ahhhhhhhhhhh
BUSH may god have mercy on all our souls

stupid hick america wins again :x
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Cidien Wrote:Alright, here's what I mean when I say screw the UN.

Either those found to be full or corruption need to be punished severely or we need to start another organization and do our best to help people and keep it corruption free.

You know the UN kinda views the USA the same way as you are saying about the UN. My only thought on the next 4 years is who do you think we will invade next
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:You know the UN kinda views the USA the same way as you are saying about the UN. My only thought on the next 4 years is who do you think we will invade next

Ya, except several countries including France have been found out to have been doing illegal deals with Saddam and THAT is the reason they didn't support the war. But to a liberal it's always easier to blame America first.
Cidien Wrote:Ya, except several countries including France have been found out to have been doing illegal deals with Saddam and THAT is the reason they didn't support the war. But to a liberal it's always easier to blame America first.

Do you have any facts or evidence supporting your claim? You have been spouting accusations all over the place lately in almost every post you make(elections, Vietnam, Iraq). Same as me saying the US went there for oil because they weren't happy France was getting it (which I find likely but is not a proven fact). It has NOT been proven that the government of France was involved in any way (Nor Russia but I see that country's government corruption as a likely posibility) and it has NOT been proven that this is the reason France was against the war. They actualy used the same arguments (and don't forget those arguments are correct, no WMD, no link to 911) as every other country that was against the war. It were French 'companies' who were bribed by Saddam aswell as companies from other countries. Many of these companies also had legit deals with Iraq through the oil for food program. There is a difference between a company and a country, your generalisations damage your credibility. It is the UN's fault but they knew the oil for food program was very hard to control since there is oil all over the place in Iraq. Still the program was good because a large part of Iraq's population counted on this program for their food and basic needs. Basic needs which are now cut of from these people because of the invassion. Another example of the bad planning by the people in charge.

Discussing this is useless since you refuse to accept based on the evidence that it is an illegal war and you are grasping for reasons that country's didn't want to go to war other than the ones proven by your own commision. The US is the odd country in the world now, you can't understand why the rest of the world wants peace.
Cidien Wrote:Ya, except several countries including France have been found out to have been doing illegal deals with Saddam and THAT is the reason they didn't support the war. But to a liberal it's always easier to blame America first.

Granted France had some side deals going on. But most conservatives dont admit we might of done wrong even if they are caught with a smoking gun that proves we did wrong
Excel saga
Can you guys not just trust my claims by now. I bring you some kind of evidence every time i'm asked and at times I spend a ton of time getting a lot of facts in some of my posts. I'm tired of having to go back and look shit up to prove things to people that won't even hardly care even if I do the work lol.

The only times I don't is when I feel lazy. (now)
babyeater0 Wrote:Ohh and by the way because of John kerrys loss i shall murder every conservative man and woman and line their body's across the streets of D.C. lmfao!

You might wanna start somewhere other than D.C. since 90% of them voted for Kerry!
Lets face it, for every little scrap of info we all get on whats gong on in government, I am am sure their is many other shaddy gray area things we never hear about. The almost to be expected with whoever is president. Who's to say what kind of back ally deals ours leaders in the last 20-30 years have made with leaders in the middle east that we deny now. Good example the chemical wepons Iraq used on its own people The USA sold to them in the 80s. The USA denied we had until it was proven in a way that could not have been fabricated
Excel saga
Amethyst Wrote:You might wanna start somewhere other than D.C. since 90% of them voted for Kerry!

Shhhh don't tell him that!
Mantis421 Wrote:Lets face it, for every little scrap of info we all get on whats gong on in government, I am am sure their is many other shaddy gray area things we never hear about. The almost to be expected with whoever is president. Who's to say what kind of back ally deals ours leaders in the last 20-30 years have made with leaders in the middle east that we deny now. Good example the chemical wepons Iraq used on its own people The USA sold to them in the 80s. The USA denied we had until it was proven in a way that could not have been fabricated

I agree there are a lot of things going on we don't know about. Sometimes we make mistakes and it comes back to bite us in the ass. I also don't think we need to know a lot of what goes on in secret. Just my opinion, but I think there are probably some things that have to be done that the public just doesn't need to know about.
whether or not we should have gone to war with iraq, the stuff that happened afterward is wrong too. stuff like haliburton getting the job uncontested with no bids. and we saying that we don't want to let anyone help rebuild iraq if they get a piece of the oil as a result. thus trying to keep all the oil for ourselves.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Do people even know what bush pushes for? Well he one pushes for more reasearch into Hydrogen Power. You know why? So that we are less dependant on oil. I hate always hearing all these damn fucking claims about we are only there for oil etc.. with no hard proof at all.. its just shit people fucking speard because its easy to accuse it.. And also about france being currupted and being looked into
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/...-8010r.htm
http://www.thebatt.com/news/2004/10/25/O...9208.shtml

Just do some of your own searching.. I wanted to find a Europe site that had this.. but i couldn't find any atm. (I have seen some in the past) but i didn't want to spend much time into it.

Edit: Here is one from russian news http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/10/22/saddamoil.shtml
talks about Russia being #1 and france being #2 but also states that not all companys where doing it currupted.. there was a list of like 200+ or something that bought the oil etc..

P.S. http://news.google.com is your friend.. Big Grin
Thanks Schultz, I just didn't feel like looking it up right now.

By the way, I just listened to a liberal talk radio show today. No wonder you guys have such warped views about the president and such. He spouted out all kinds of crap and lies and every time he got a caller trying to call him on it, debate him and or show him proof of the opposite he called them names and dumped their calls without even trying to debate what they were saying. If he was really right he could debate what they said and make them look like idiots because of their views. (Hannity is great at this) I wasn't listening to talk radio today. I was listening to hate radio.