The next four years
Cidien Wrote:No, Bush will not invoke the draft. The ONLY two people in the senate to support the draft were two democrats....
Thats true, I dont really feel there will be a draft either, the bill that was trying to get passed before the election was turned down by like 90% or something. But if things go really bad in Iraq, it may change.
The only way it would change is if another country made it imperitive we invade them. The only country I can think of that even has a possibility of this is North Korea.

Oh, and during the election 99% of vandalism and voter intimidation charges were filed by republicans....

In one place every car with a Bush/Cheney sticker had their tires slashed. Could list off so much crap it wouldn't fit in this post, but don't care enough.

Again, i'm not saying all democrats are bad people, your party is chock full of them though. =/
Cidien Wrote:The only way it would change is if another country made it imperitive we invade them. The only country I can think of that even has a possibility of this is North Korea.

Oh, and during the election 99% of vandalism and voter intimidation charges were filed by republicans....

In one place every car with a Bush/Cheney sticker had their tires slashed. Could list off so much crap it wouldn't fit in this post, but don't care enough.

Again, i'm not saying all democrats are bad people, your party is chock full of them though. =/

Well i wonder how bush one florida by such a big margin when the exit polls clearly stated kerry had it in the bag *cough cough his brother governor cough*. And what about Iran there definatly a threat!
The leader of North Korea is a fucking nut job. I thought they were more of a threat than Iraq. Hes just crazy enough to use nukes on other countries.
This is the only time when I was voting that I have ever heard anyone say I HATE BUSH. I have met people that say they didn't like a president, but never say the HATE word. The French, Spanish, and Argentina's news networks were talking about possible terrorist threats being made towards the US. Most people around the world are not happy about this. Nice attitude, Cidien screw the UN, that is why the world loves the USA. Wink
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
-spike- Wrote:As long as I dont get drafted, Im good. I heard that if someone has a bad back that they cant get drafted, is that true??

If you lack full use of any part of your body that may put you or others in more danger you are ineligable I believe...That and people with diseases like Asthma, Diabeties, and things of that sort..If I am not mistaken...

Lucky for me no matter what I can't be drafted...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
evilomar Wrote:This is the only time when I was voting that I have ever heard anyone say I HATE BUSH. I have met people that say they didn't like a president, but never say the HATE word. The French, Spanish, and Argentina's news networks were talking about possible terrorist threats being made towards the US. Most people around the world are not happy about this. Nice attitude, Cidien screw the UN, that is why the world loves the USA. Wink
yeah, a lot of people in the us are only confirming the negative views people around the world have of us. by turning our backs on the un and invading irag we only served to create more terrorists by confirming what they've been saying about us for so long, that we are evil and tyranical and out of control. people go around saying screw what the world thinks and shit like that, but the truth is we are not alone on this planet. more and more we are becoming a united world through the economy and the technology major events in countries have the potential to effect the world. plus with more and more countries developing nuclear weapons, we need to recognize the threat of the world being plunged into a nuclear holocast. so, when people say they don't care what the world thinks, building even more animosity towards us, i get worried and angry at them. and when our president on one hand says other countries need to reduce their nuclear weapons, but on the other hand is in the process of developing bunker piercing nuclear war heads, you have to wonder what exactly he wants. and when he says that the best defense is a good offense, i become very worried he may decide the time for diplomacy has ended and invade another country
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
A lot of people I have spoken with are worried that he will start yet another war....

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
yeah, and he fucked over the environment too.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:yeah, and he fucked over the environment too.

Can't forget the economy and job shit..

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Cidien Wrote:Screw the UN.

You're right. It's gonna be a helluva 4 years for you poor dems. America has spoken. YOU are in the minority. You can either join us in building an even greater country and sit and cry about it like the people at the democratic underground. (actually, many of them are threatening violence and blood...) That's another reason I don't like democrats, while there are many good hearted moral democrats that seem to really care (Zagatto) there are 10x more that are filth that this country would do better without.

A 49/51 split is hardly a conclusive minority/majority split. It would have been nice if republicans were sound enough to follow your words during Clinton's administration, but, we see how they reacted in that fashion and how they continue to react in that fashion. As for "making a better country", Bush already had 4 years to attempt that and failed miserably.

The thing that was on my mind the whole time was how Bush claims to be a "war president" and how is rhetoric was focused on security, turrurism and war before campaigning. Meanwhile, all I can think of is this exchange between Lisa and Homer Simpson:

Homer: "Not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol must be working like a charm."
Lisa: "That's specious reasoning, Dad."
Homer: "Thank you, dear."
Lisa: "By your logic I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away."
Homer: "Oh, how does it work?"
Lisa: "It doesn't work."
Homer: "Uh-huh."
Lisa: "It's just a stupid rock."
Homer: "Uh-huh."
Lisa: "But I don't see any tigers around, do you?"
Homer: "Lisa, I want to buy your rock."

We suffered one instance of terrorism (or as Bush would call it, turrurism) and none afterwards. Bush would like to claim that it was him and his initiatives that stopped it all, yet as Lisa would say, "that's specious reasoning".

Quote:Again, i'm not saying all democrats are bad people, your party is chock full of them though.

Suffice to say, the republican party is full of self-fulfilling, self-centered jackasses only interested in money-making jackassery.
evilomar Wrote:This is the only time when I was voting that I have ever heard anyone say I HATE BUSH. I have met people that say they didn't like a president, but never say the HATE word. The French, Spanish, and Argentina's news networks were talking about possible terrorist threats being made towards the US. Most people around the world are not happy about this. Nice attitude, Cidien screw the UN, that is why the world loves the USA. Wink

Hey, I stick by my comment. Read my post after it for furthur explanation.
Puppet Master Wrote:A lot of people I have spoken with are worried that he will start yet another war....

Probably in about 3-3 1/2 years, but ONLY if Iraq is mostly under control. We need to deal with Korea, and there are a few other middle easter countries and african countries that could use our help as well. Especially the african countries.... but that's not gonna happen for a while reguardless of who's president.
Puppet Master Wrote:Can't forget the economy and job shit..

1) How did he fuck over the economy.
2) He has created more jobs than he's lost. So sorry 9/11 happened.
3) Again, so sorry 9/11 happened, but reguardless the economy is doing great and will continue to rise.
Cidien Wrote:1) How did he fuck over the economy.
2) He has created more jobs than he's lost. So sorry 9/11 happened.
3) Again, so sorry 9/11 happened, but reguardless the economy is doing great and will continue to rise.

The economy is NOT doing great. It's not improving and the country is in a veritable depression.