VOTE Today!!!
I still like ya anyways. =P
Oh ya, and BUSH IS GONNA WIN! WOOHOO!!

It's closer than I wanted it, but it seems Bush is definitely going to win Ohio which pretty much means a win.
NYxCalm Wrote::eek: I voted too... but... I'm shocked and appalled at how lax and [shady] some things got to be.

NO ID REQUIRED.

BRIBERY OF OFFICIALS [give a bottle of coca cola, shh]

BROKEN OLD MACHINES *that I HAD vandalized as a little weenie kid, same markings

and a very unusual feeling that something was awry... behind the scenes.

Oh well, whoever wins, lets get on with the show and... umm...

Rolleyes NVM, im gonna go back and watch anime and hope for the best.

America... land of the free... home of the overtaxed...

Well it seems you gave away who you voted for. =P I agree though, the voting requirements are WAY too lax. North Dakota is too lax, and we at least require ID. Some states you need no ID and you can vote anywhere in the country which = retards voting several times.
Bush won.

That's the end of the political debate.
Bush won with the highest popular vote in history. =P

I've been pretty quiet on these boards as i've been hanging out on the Hannity boards. This should be the end of the political debate. It will be a great four years!

Oh, on one last side note, there have been almost NO republican voter intimidation or anything like that. Reports of intimidation, voting scandals (like in PA) and vandalization against democrats has been huge.

One more side note, if you're still up turn on Dan Rather. (CBS) The guy's in denial (although VERY VERY VERY SLOWLY starting to possibly kind of sorta admit Bush may be winning) and he's halarious to watch. Dan needs to retire. He's only furthur destroying his credibility as a "journalist".
Well, looks like its a good day for republicans, very bad day for the rest of the world.

Congratulations to the republicans on the board.
I just heard the news that Kerry has officially ceded the election to Bush. He doesn't want the country to remain divided like it currently is.

Congratulations to Bush and all those that worked hard to support them. I wish them luck in the next four years to make America a better place to live.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
So not fair.
the votes arent even counted yet, its not over and there giving up a fucking mistake. my state NM doesnt have that many votes but were not done counting yet and alot of the other states arent either like the mail in ballots and other forms of votes.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Im moving to Canada!!! Anyone else want to come with?
Zagatto Wrote:I just heard the news that Kerry has officially ceded the election to Bush. He doesn't want the country to remain divided like it currently is.

Congratulations to Bush and all those that worked hard to support them. I wish them luck in the next four years to make America a better place to live.

Thank you. We'll do our best, hope the dems join us! =P

Personally I think Kerry is saving his career, if he could he'd be sueing and screaming his head off, but he lost by a LOT, he doesn't have much of a choice. Edwards didn't quite get that, and I think some of the things he's said since he's realized he lost is going to end his career. He's being very bitter. Kerry isn't that dumb. Maybe i'm wrong and he really is being gracious, but after watching his speech that's not the feeling I got from him.
-spike- Wrote:Im moving to Canada!!! Anyone else want to come with?

Yeah I want to get out of here as well...To me this is a dark day in American history...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Cidien Wrote:Thank you. We'll do our best, hope the dems join us! =P

Personally I think Kerry is saving his career, if he could he'd be sueing and screaming his head off, but he lost by a LOT, he doesn't have much of a choice. Edwards didn't quite get that, and I think some of the things he's said since he's realized he lost is going to end his career. He's being very bitter. Kerry isn't that dumb. Maybe i'm wrong and he really is being gracious, but after watching his speech that's not the feeling I got from him.
I gained a lot of respect for Kerry today by him taking the high road. One funny thing was that I just had to listen to Al Franken today, and so while the class was in music I was able to listen to the beginning of his show and it was funny, he was saying how Kerry made lots of mistakes including but not limited to: the 'Global Test' debate comments and his numerous flip-flops. So, even Al Franken is being big enough to admit the truth.
I just don't trust a mans word that calls for the nation to come together when he's the one that intentionally spread lies and hatred towards president Bush.
I think Bush did a good enough job spreading the hatred around the world by himself. Well Hope to see another Clinton as president in 2008.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Cidien Wrote:I just don't trust a mans word that calls for the nation to come together when he's the one that intentionally spread lies and hatred towards president Bush.
hahaha. I don't trust him either, that is why I am glad he lost. :p