Import Anime Forums

Full Version: VOTE Today!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

just giving all of you US residents that are old enough to vote to get out there and VOTE.
Everyone needs to today so please get out there and stick it to the man !

that is all.

Who is Voting ?

-LE
Went and voted at 8:30 this morning. Glad it's out of the way now.
I voted a week ago so I guess I am one of the few americans who didn't wanna wait in line.
I voted at seven this morning.
I sent in my ballot a couple days ago.
All taken care of as of 12:30.
Just voted. There were about 50 questions to answer on the ballot. Amost as bad as any exam :mad:
I voted after school no lines at all
I voted at 10:30. I live in North Dakota so it took me about 20 minutes total to vote. And not everyone needs to vote. Go vote if you have informed yourself on the candidates. Otherwise ignore MTV and stay home...

That's just what we need, a bunch of ignorant buffoons going out to vote. Thanks MTV, man I wish they would raise the voting age. I'd gladly give up my right to vote if all the other douches my age lost their right. (although I support the right for people in the military to vote at 18, i'd like it raised to 25 for civilians)
Off to work soon. Man, I really don't want to work tonight. =(
Cidien Wrote:I voted at 10:30. I live in North Dakota so it took me about 20 minutes total to vote. And not everyone needs to vote. Go vote if you have informed yourself on the candidates. Otherwise ignore MTV and stay home...

That's just what we need, a bunch of ignorant buffoons going out to vote. Thanks MTV, man I wish they would raise the voting age. I'd gladly give up my right to vote if all the other douches my age lost their right. (although I support the right for people in the military to vote at 18, i'd like it raised to 25 for civilians)
I agree, do some researrch before you vote. If you have no idea who to vote for, then dont vote. There should be a test that people have to take in order to vote.
if I could vote, I absolutely would. Too bad I can't yet. Although it's said that 1 out of every 10 voters are people who've never voted before. That's a LOT of people to want to get involved suddenly in the election. I guess all those Choose or Loose campeigns had some good effects.
:eek: I voted too... but... I'm shocked and appalled at how lax and [shady] some things got to be.

NO ID REQUIRED.

BRIBERY OF OFFICIALS [give a bottle of coca cola, shh]

BROKEN OLD MACHINES *that I HAD vandalized as a little weenie kid, same markings

and a very unusual feeling that something was awry... behind the scenes.

Oh well, whoever wins, lets get on with the show and... umm...

Rolleyes NVM, im gonna go back and watch anime and hope for the best.

America... land of the free... home of the overtaxed...
I voted after work and got there at like 5:30 and waited like 15min's not that bad my mom voted this morrning and it took her 2 hours. i guess i lucked out. it was weird first time i voted and also no id check or anything its weird.

well i guess we will have to see who wins ! looks like Wednesday or later we will see who won.

i cant wait.

eMOTIVE OUT NOW from aPerfect CirclePick it up !

-LE
Cidien Wrote:(although I support the right for people in the military to vote at 18, i'd like it raised to 25 for civilians)

Can you and I have any more divergent viewpoints on the world?
The military is the LAST group of people I want making world decisions. I would prefer that they didn't get to vote at all and merely be a tool for the government to use. The military is trained for violent confrontation which is something I accept as a necessary precaution. What I don't want to see is someone with that as their main focus of training setting public policy. I believe the old saying goes that when your only tool is a hammer every problem starts looking like a nail.

I do agree that people should be educated to the options before making a choice. Just making a choice because someone else told you to is defeating the purpose. It's important to look at the world around you and decide what you think is important in life.

For me, it's important to do everything possible before resorting to any form of violence. I do recognize the potential for a threat that can't be dealt with in any other manner but I would like that to be an absolute last option.
Pages: 1 2