I have a question, are people that stupid?
It's a fact that people from New York don't know what trees are.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I'm still unsure of what these "tree" things are.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Well, Kakoi, when you stare at the sun for four hours straight without blinking and then look away...those black and blue circles are trees. You should try it sometime.
Vicious Wrote:Yo answer the original question - Yes, people are that stupid.

Andromeda, if that's who I think it is in you avatar, I like it. She was my favorite character in GTO.

Yes, it's Urumi alright. She's my favourite character as well, apart from Onizuka that is.

babyeater0 Wrote:until she told the teacher and now i sit by myself... Sad

What the hell were you expecting?! Rolleyes

DARK OSAMU Wrote:It's a fact that people from New York don't know what trees are.

I can't possibly believe that! I've never been to New York but when I'm watching 'Sex and the City' I see trees all the time. Besides, isn't there a little thing called Central Park which is basically a small forest?
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
That's a government plot to fool you. George Bush doesn't want you to think that people from New York don't know what trees are because he knows the value of them being natural air filters. Yes those black and blue spots Kakoi, convert carbon dioxide into oxygen for us to breathe. Now, in New York, George Bush is making tv shows and movies to fool the common person. In all reality there is no New York, people who say they are from there and have vacationed there and whatnot are actually working for the government to give people the sense that the air we breathe is plentiful and we can live forever. We actually are in grave danger of suffocating to death. It has been calculated by Scientist Angus Fargenfeffer, that in the area known to us as New York, we have about 80 more years to breathe. This is what information leaked out of the White House. This also is the reason, being closer to New York where there is less air, why George Bush can't pronounce some words correctly like, Nuclear, he says, Nukyuler, and why he doesn't know the meaning to words that he should know like, sovereignty. It's all in the handbook they send you when you turn 18.
DARK OSAMU Wrote:That's a government plot to fool you. George Bush doesn't want you to think that people from New York don't know what trees are because he knows the value of them being natural air filters. Yes those black and blue spots Kakoi, convert carbon dioxide into oxygen for us to breathe. Now, in New York, George Bush is making tv shows and movies to fool the common person. In all reality there is no New York, people who say they are from there and have vacationed there and whatnot are actually working for the government to give people the sense that the air we breathe is plentiful and we can live forever. We actually are in grave danger of suffocating to death. It has been calculated by Scientist Angus Fargenfeffer, that in the area known to us as New York, we have about 80 more years to breathe. This is what information leaked out of the White House. This also is the reason, being closer to New York where there is less air, why George Bush can't pronounce some words correctly like, Nuclear, he says, Nukyuler, and why he doesn't know the meaning to words that he should know like, sovereignty. It's all in the handbook they send you when you turn 18.

I agree with you completly, because we are running out of air everyone should visit this site http://www.lunarregistry.com and buy some land on the moon!
I bought a few acres for my dad for Christmas two years ago.
I'm sure they will only appreciate in time.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:I bought a few acres for my dad for Christmas two years ago.
I'm sure they will only appreciate in time.

Which territory did you buy the land in?
I didn't even pay attention at the time... I thought the whole thing was a pretty funny christmas gift for the guy who has everything.

Then I stumbled across http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/5a65/ today and I realized that nobody can have EVERYTHING. Who needs little pick me up in the morning?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:I didn't even pay attention at the time... I thought the whole thing was a pretty funny christmas gift for the guy who has everything.

Then I stumbled across http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/5a65/ today and I realized that nobody can have EVERYTHING. Who needs little pick me up in the morning?
LOL, i should buy that for my dad for xmas, he drinks two shots of straight espresso every morning. If he had this, he wouldnt need to. :p