South Park & Drawn together
Hey,

Season premiers tonight.
South Park starts the next half of season 8 and the new series drawn together. All start soon and well looks damn funny. Im a fan of South Park so ill be there for that and well I think the new series after looks damn funny too a lot of different genre of cartoons put together in the first animated reality shows.

Anyone siked about either of these shows?

Bring IT !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
I used to like South Park than to me it just sorta got old Sad
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Missed South Park cause I was watching the eclipse, but Drawn Together rocked. The cartoon stereotypes are great, Disney princes, Betty Boop, Pikachu, Sponge Bob, Link, Superman, Josie n Pussy Cats, porky pig(?). I just hope it can stay interesting past one episode, and if it can that it lasts longer than "Game Over" did on UPN.
Wo0t the series continues
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Puppet Master Wrote:I used to like South Park than to me it just sorta got old Sad
Yeah, I haven't watched it in a while also...
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
Drawn together was funny so was the south park episode about there masscott election, making fun of the real election. Vote Or Die !

-LC
[Image: LacunaCoilLogo.jpg]
SENZAFINE
I missed drawn together is there anywher i can watch it?