New Guy Here.
Some of you guys are cool, you don't jump in and be a cock-bite like the other guys.

Thanks.

For some of you, what the hell is your problem? Who the hell cares if I am friends with him, doesn't really mean that I am like him.

"0h my g3wdn355, 7h3r3 15 a n3wb13 and 3v3ry1 15 y3ll1ing a7 h1m, 1 7h1nk 1ll j01n 1n!!!!one!!1111shift+11!!exclamationpoint!!!111!

Oh and by the way, my name isnt Johnny its Jonny.
Youll find out much about the people in your life, and youll have to do things you never imagined. So remember that everyone is out for themselves, for their own benifit, their own resolve. So to the people who step over my trust, here is burning hatred, and to the people who would not, I am your statue.
This baby joke is SICK.....

How do you know when a baby has been raped for too long??? When you hear the pelvis snap!

What do Dale Earnhardt and Pink Floyd have in common? Their last hit was the Wall.

Why does Michael Jackson hate 28 year olds??? Because there are only 20 of them.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
DARK OSAMU Wrote:This baby joke is SICK.....

How do you know when a baby has been raped for too long??? When you hear the pelvis snap!
OH MY GOD!
DO, you have introduced me to new depths on the sick and depraved scale.
I think I need to go take a shower.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
DARK OSAMU Wrote:This baby joke is SICK.....

One of my friends told me a joke like that one time while we were sitting at the lunch table, something about making a two year old bleed. Then I punched him in the mouth. I?ve got a series problem with violence against women and kids. I know they?re just supposed to be jokes but damn that stuff is disgusting.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Zagatto Wrote:DO, you have introduced me to new depths on the sick and depraved scale.

When I heard it I got sick on my stomach for like 2 hours I think. I wasn't laughing but you guys asked for a baby joke so I delivered. that's why I noted beforehand that it was sick.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Zagatto Wrote:DO, you have introduced me to new depths on the sick and depraved scale.

I hope you like to bathe, because I have two more. I can't help it I love these. Between my sister and I we have about 15 minutes of dead baby material.

Why do you stick a baby into a blender head first?
So you can see it's toes curl up into little fists.

And this one I'm not sure it I should tell, but it should set the aforementioned scale.
Don't laugh or you'll be joining me in hell.

How do you make a little girl cry twice?
Wipe the blood off your dick onto her teddy bear.
Wow... we have hit new lows here in the IA forum.
Now I'm in the mood to put on the Bloodhound Gang and listen the "A Lapdance is so much better when the stripper cries". Those guys are masters of over the top horribly wrong humour.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
"mmmmm Baby Back ribs

Get in my Belly im bigger than you

im higher in the food chain"

Fat B*stard = Class
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
How do you get a baby into a tupperware container?

A blender.

How do you get it out?

Tostitos.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
ladysilverice Wrote:It took me like ten minutes to stop laughing enough to climb back into my chair! Thanks for that Spike, I needed a laugh like that! Big Grin
Doesn't take much to amuse you, does it?
Smile
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
Ka-Talliya Wrote:Doesn't take much to amuse you, does it?
Smile
Nope! Big Grin I like it better that way! Then life is more fun! :p
~Lady Ice~
"I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door. I've had you so many times, but somehow I want more." ~Maroon5
[Image: WitchHunterRobinBanner1.jpg]
OMG i told the blood on the teddy bear joke to my mates and they all looked at me in disgust

i couldnt stop laughing im a Sicko Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hey guys - new user here. sqwigy 20 6,832 01-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno