PS2 Trouble
To put make it short it's broke its the third time its broke and i lost the number just asking for some help out there people really need to get it fixed because of San Andreas
yeah, mine just broke for the second time and the guy who fixes it for me is out of business. i think i'm going to wait until next month when the smaller ps2 comes out, or maybe i'll buy a another old one cuz the new one doesn't suppor the HDD which comes with final fantasy XI
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
The PSTwo is already out.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
the new version has so many drawbacks. not compatible with the hard drive so if you play with that your fucked. new multi tap needed , pop up lid so speed and disc reads are slower not as fast as an inside drive. only thing good is its small. its not worth it though.

wait for the ps3.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
The read speeds are no slower than the current generation PS2s. Don't make such an erroneous assumption.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Kroova Wrote:To put make it short it's broke its the third time its broke and i lost the number just asking for some help out there people really need to get it fixed because of San Andreas

DAMN that sucks...My PS2 has only broken once and thats because the damn thing fell...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Why don't you guys just call Sony, they'll PERMANENTLY fix it for free!!! That's what I did with my PS2 last year!!!
"We know who we are, but not what we may be" - William Shakespeare

HK List:

http://www.import-anime.com/user_dvd.php...er_id=3991
guitarshredder Wrote:Why don't you guys just call Sony, they'll PERMANENTLY fix it for free!!! That's what I did with my PS2 last year!!!
I call them every time it just keeps breaking CURSE THE DISK READER AAAAAAAA