Import Anime Forums

Full Version: PS2 Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To put make it short it's broke its the third time its broke and i lost the number just asking for some help out there people really need to get it fixed because of San Andreas
yeah, mine just broke for the second time and the guy who fixes it for me is out of business. i think i'm going to wait until next month when the smaller ps2 comes out, or maybe i'll buy a another old one cuz the new one doesn't suppor the HDD which comes with final fantasy XI
The PSTwo is already out.
the new version has so many drawbacks. not compatible with the hard drive so if you play with that your fucked. new multi tap needed , pop up lid so speed and disc reads are slower not as fast as an inside drive. only thing good is its small. its not worth it though.

wait for the ps3.

-LE
The read speeds are no slower than the current generation PS2s. Don't make such an erroneous assumption.
Kroova Wrote:To put make it short it's broke its the third time its broke and i lost the number just asking for some help out there people really need to get it fixed because of San Andreas

DAMN that sucks...My PS2 has only broken once and thats because the damn thing fell...
Why don't you guys just call Sony, they'll PERMANENTLY fix it for free!!! That's what I did with my PS2 last year!!!
guitarshredder Wrote:Why don't you guys just call Sony, they'll PERMANENTLY fix it for free!!! That's what I did with my PS2 last year!!!
I call them every time it just keeps breaking CURSE THE DISK READER AAAAAAAA